Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

I like Enzo n Cass n think vaudevillains gimmick has annoying heel potential.good look for crews in that k.o. feud.ko can get good heat,hopefully fans will cheer for crews.definitely gotta make him show some edge against ko.not all that smiling .

Like Breeze gimmick worked in NXT but on the main roster it would never work.

Yep, same as Emma initially. The NXT crowd can sometimes fool people into thinking something is way more over than it actually is. Vaudevillians would be dead in the water if they came up as faces, but as heels (even with Vince being sour on them), there's a couple different directions they can go

Crews really needs more time in NXT to find himself. Dude had no character in NXT now on the main roster its the same.

WWE in Ireland tomorrow and Conor just happens to announce his "retirement" what timing :nerd:

Hp2pVGU.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I had the drop top phantom before that bum. After I am done with this movie I am filming I am going to buy something ridiculous hell I might buy TNA. Free tickets for Peep.

Like Breeze gimmick worked in NXT but on the main roster it would never work.
Ehh I still feel like Breeze's gimmick could be fine on the main roster. Selfie stick all the time probably isn't necessary. However, the cocky-model gimmick will always get heat...

Cocky pretty boy gimmick could always work if booked properly

Timeless staple of pro wrestling

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom