Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

As good as Cesaro is.. I wanted to see Sami get some rub man.. after the weekend he had, he deserves some Main Event love.
He had to boost his stock with his performances this weekend. But i am sure it wonn't be enough to immediately shoehorn him into the main event picture so soon. But so far i am pleased with his treatment on the main roster...

I really think Zayn getting injured opens up the possibility for Cesaro & especially KO to win this match...whoever does is gon job to Roman anyways tho :/

He had to boost his stock with his performances this weekend. But i am sure it wonn't be enough to immediately shoehorn him into the main event picture so soon. But so far i am pleased with his treatment on the main roster...

yeah, but I mean like.. just being in the main event on RAW would be good for him moving forward. but being hurt, if he really is, and to start the whole thing over after the momentum he gained this weekend sucks hard

yeah, but I mean like.. just being in the main event on RAW would be good for him moving forward. but being hurt, if he really is, and to start the whole thing over after the momentum he gained this weekend sucks hard
I see what you mean hymen. I hope the "injury" to Sami is just scripted. Dude has been an all star all weekend in ring. :smokin :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom