Wrestling Thread April 20-26 | 4/26 BACKLASH PPV - HHH/Batista/Shane vs Legacy | Cena vs Edge (pg

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

What happened to Orton?

smh.gif

cm punk will be the first person to win the money in the bank briefcase , and when he cashes it , he will not win the title

there has to be a first time where the winner losses

So Orton left and put his chance of winning the WWE Title in jeapordy just so he could get a cheap shot from behind on Batista? Uhhhhhh

4w, I think you mentioned sometime back, and I totally agree with you... Dave-tista looks more ripped than ever. I wonder how "strict" wellnesspolicy testing is on him...

Back to the PPV it's actually been pretty decent, with the exception of the Hardy's match and the Santino segment, it's been enjoyable.

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma85

4w, I think you mentioned sometime back, and I totally agree with you... Dave-tista looks more ripped than ever. I wonder how "strict" wellness policy testing is on him...

Back to the PPV it's actually been pretty decent, with the exception of the Hardy's match and the Santino segment, it's been enjoyable.
Courtesy of www.matforums.com

Certain talent have failed the wellness policy and were allowed to "re-test" due to extenuating circumstances. It takes 14 days for the blood work to be tested and get back to WWE. The tests are administered in Pittsburgh by a third party company. Because their location is in a specific area, their travel schedule always some how never coincides with free time to test again. When they do "Get to it" the "problem" has already cycled through their system.

4w, I think you mentioned sometime back, and I totally agree with you... Dave-tista looks more ripped than ever. I wonder how "strict" wellness policy testing is on him...

But that Santino segment was pure comedy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Courtesy of www.matforums.com

Certain talent have failed the wellness policy and were allowed to "re-test" due to extenuating circumstances. It takes 14 days for the blood work to be tested and get back to WWE. The tests are administered in Pittsburgh by a third party company. Because their location is in a specific area, their travel schedule always some how never coincides with free time to test again. When they do "Get to it" the "problem" has already cycled through their system.

eek.gif
WOW.

JRS thank you for that. What a joke.

BTW, good looks on that site.

Back
Top Bottom