Wrestling Thread April 20-26 | 4/26 BACKLASH PPV - HHH/Batista/Shane vs Legacy | Cena vs Edge (pg

I wonder if this title win for Christian is a transition to bring him to raw or smackdown of if this is some type of way to build ECW up.

Cena and HHH have their injury angles...but here's something real for once.
laugh.gif

Matt Hardy suffered a broken hand during the "I Quit" match at last night's Backlash pay-per-view against his brother Jeff. No word on how long he'll be out of action but he will likely miss some time.

With how loaded RAW is, they should be just fine with all 3 of them gone for a bit.

I guess this will allow WWE to bring up some talent and start some new feuds, becasue it was getting a bit old watching HHH maine even every RAW. I hope theydo something with the other superstar, but it seems they will just probably use batista now a little bit more grrr.

Here's a pic of Christian coming out to help Cena last night and had a stare down with Edge.

what was the point of having Cena win at wrestlemania to have him loose it at the next ppv. should have just kept it on edge.

To increase edges' title reigns to 9.
To promote Cenas movie becasue had he lost a WM neither of the two would have happened. The WWE figured if Cena gets the W @ WM 25 that would draw more peopleto go see his move.

I can smell a feud building up in 2 ways.
One the return of DX to take on Legacy.
Two HHH going against Batista for not helping him to avoid taking the L which would result in a Batista vs Orton vs HHH for the strap @ one of the summerPPV's.

And why do I have this feeling that this Jherico thing with legends may lead him to having a match next year @ WM.

Back
Top Bottom