Wrestling Thread April 20-26 | 4/26 BACKLASH PPV - HHH/Batista/Shane vs Legacy | Cena vs Edge (pg

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Serious though..RI was the best crowd in a looooooong time.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

some drunk dude behind me rooted against every face. some fat chick in front of him and her friend were EXTREMELY offended. "don'ttalk about cena like that. leave steamboat alone! omg i hate you i hope you die!"

roll.gif

Best WWE show I have attended since the Rumble in 08.

The sing along to EGOH wasnt too loud in the arena, but I was a part of it.

Michael Cole was booed out of the building, the Raw theme was played so loud when he came out to try and block out the boos.
laugh.gif

Same goes for EGOH, the volume level of his theme is unbelieveable. The crowd reaction for him was minimal, it was hard to hear anything over his music,especialy when he spit out Batistas spe..... opps sorry, I meant water.

Edge was clearly over with the crowd, Cena caught ALOT of heat, more than anybody else.

I take that back, Cole might have recieved as much heat as Cena.

Swagger vs Christian was a great match, let this kid shine! He is FAR BETTER than Diabiasi (sp) and Rhodes.

Edge showed why he is the best in the buisness, and Cena gave his all as well. I am not a big Cena fan, but I can respect the man. At least he will take aspot, unlike EGOH who's nose wouldnt have even fit through that light.

As for the Cena spot, it was great live, and a good way to end the show. It was obvious someone was going into the light as the crew was tinkering with it allnight. It also was at a different angle than the other one, which was not basicaly parralel to the stage.

Geat show overall, glad I went.

Side not, Providence is full of wierdos. The characters at the event last night would put Ozzfest to shame. Nice city, but wierd people.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Best WWE show I have attended since the Rumble in 08.

The sing along to EGOH wasnt too loud in the arena, but I was a part of it.

Michael Cole was booed out of the building, the Raw theme was played so loud when he came out to try and block out the boos.
laugh.gif

Same goes for EGOH, the volume level of his theme is unbelieveable. The crowd reaction for him was minimal, it was hard to hear anything over his music, especialy when he spit out Batistas spe..... opps sorry, I meant water.

Edge was clearly over with the crowd, Cena caught ALOT of heat, more than anybody else.

I take that back, Cole might have recieved as much heat as Cena.

Swagger vs Christian was a great match, let this kid shine! He is FAR BETTER than Diabiasi (sp) and Rhodes.

Edge showed why he is the best in the buisness, and Cena gave his all as well. I am not a big Cena fan, but I can respect the man. At least he will take a spot, unlike EGOH who's nose wouldnt have even fit through that light.

As for the Cena spot, it was great live, and a good way to end the show. It was obvious someone was going into the light as the crew was tinkering with it all night. It also was at a different angle than the other one, which was not basicaly parralel to the stage.

Geat show overall, glad I went.

Side not, Providence is full of wierdos. The characters at the event last night would put Ozzfest to shame. Nice city, but wierd people.
laugh.gif

Nice read.

we boo'd the shhh out of cena
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Side not, Providence is full of wierdos.

no kidding
laugh.gif
i asked some dude in prov for directions one night, a few weeks back...dude was like, "take this right, that left, under that bridge,you wanna buy some white?"

^^^ LOL, I had these 4 hispanic marks sitting a few rows in front of me. EVERYONE of them had one of those $500 championship belts! One of them was on thescreen for a fraction of a second and starting marking out "Im gonna be on the dvd, Im gonna be on the DVD" The girl with them kept holding up a signthat said "hello" on it, waving it like she was waving to the titanic leaving England. My buddy goes to school there, and he warned me that the cityis nice, but the people there are strange. He wasnt kidding!

^^ no kidding about those belts. my nephew coerced me into buying him the jeff hardy sleeves for $15
smh.gif
smh.gif

Anyone know where they sell them belts @ a decent price i want the 90's winged championship belt or and NWO belt

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma85

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

After MITB, I was expecting this to be Blacklash with MVP, Shelton, and Kofi to be involved somehow during the actual show.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My man, you made my night with this quote.
Man, with the 50% odds of a black dude winning Money in the Black, I was expecting MVP to win and usher in the new era of Blackdown during Friday nights. Of course, Vince has Punk winning and sends MVP over to Raw. The dream is dead.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wish the WWE would bring back Boogeyman and Kizarny becasue those two guy did something that a lot of these new wrestles lack and thats a gimmick. Itreminded me of doing and kinda the undertaker. The WWE needs stuff like that to entertain and bring different stuff to the mix.

i missed the show, which sucks because i LOVE shows with outspoken crowds. so entertaining
laugh.gif

can someone give me a rundown of the chants being used throughout the show and on whom?

^^^^

Nananana heyyyy good by to EGOH

Thank you Randy to Randy Orton

Cena Sucks

Lets go Cena/Cena sucks

Lets go Cena/Lets go Edge

Swagger Sucks

None were overly creative or uncommon except the ones being directed at EGOH.

Originally Posted by Club29

i missed the show, which sucks because i LOVE shows with outspoken crowds. so entertaining
laugh.gif

can someone give me a rundown of the chants being used throughout the show and on whom?
Just look on the previous page...post #578, it's all there...
nerd.gif

? may seem a little off but will WWE make and WCW dvd's? I also do feel they should release DVD's of individual superstars fro mthe 90's such asRazor Ramon, Diesel, Doink, Vader, 123 kid, lex lugar and so on those would be interesting.

so who won the cena/edge, I was watching the video then it said you've seen 72 minutes today, wait 54 more

edge won. cena had him on his shoulders on stage, ready to perform the FU. big show came out, grabbed cena allowing edge to escape the FU. big showchokeslammed cena through the spotlight. the explosion was sick and they had to extinguish the flames.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom