Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Goto/Ishii was damn good.

Crowd was really into it too.

The breakout star of the G1 show far is Hangman Page.

Dude has held his own and the crowds have fallen in love with him.

Just needs to dead that SSP apron spot.

Adam Page is nice man. Legit see him getting signed to NXT within the next couple years.

The more titles in your company, the less value each title holds. I said this from the jump, CHAMPS should be able to move between shows, there is NO NEED to have titles on both shows. But, I am just a grumpy old wrestling fan

You are a grumpy old wrestling fan, but I completely agree with you and have been saying that before brand extension officially began.

I'm just calling out the denial b, I'm sure the sale of oversized white t's skyrocketed in the early to mid 2000's during the ringtone rap/southern take over of rap. But the 90's was different somehow.....

4 for $20

Is that why every hates Bayley?

Me personally, yes.

Well yeah, if it fits your character it's ok to smile. But when Finn Balor just smiles everywhere all the time or Bobby Lashley is out there smiling, it's so annoying. It screams I'm just happy to be here

Yea I hate that Finn does all that smiling. You can be happy, but you don’t have to smile 24/7.

Last edited:
who is the worst female wrestler in wwe right now? as far as in ring action goes

IMG_1720.GIF

Back
Top Bottom