Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Don’t get pulled up on for real.

images

Day 6

Yano/Ibushi: Fun little match

ZSJ/SANADA: danger style danger style I know you saw my dude put in work. This match should tell alot of you something. Just because a wrestler doesn't WRESTLE a certain style, don't think he/she CAN'T wrestle that style. These folks are professionals, they are usually holding back (with purpose). This goes for MaiN Roster WWE folks that yall claim can't wrestle too.

Naito/Juice: Good match. Wonder if @B Sox still thinks Juice doesn't do it for him.

Tonga/Omega: I swear, I have to disable disbelief when I watch Omega. He puts on good matches but my god he is so damn EXTRA/GOOFY. I am sick of this GOD stuff man. If i wanted to see non-finishes I would watch Dumble-u Dumble-u E

Ishii/Goto: Good Match. As expected, Good Match

ZSJ/SANADA: danger style danger style I know you saw my dude put in work. This match should tell alot of you something. Just because a wrestler doesn't WRESTLE a certain style, don't think he/she CAN'T wrestle that style. These folks are professionals, they are usually holding back (with purpose). This goes for MaiN Roster WWE folks that yall claim can't wrestle too.

what can i say, it was a good match. He has a main event with Ibushi this week :nerd:

this is fn embarrassing. imagine getting an email from a dude at work explaining why they enjoy World Wrestling Entertainment and you should too.

hardcore loser ****.

You people wear scarves with tee shirts in 80 degree weather you deserve to be strangled.

saywha.gif

wear wtf I want...don't like it, lock up.

Back
Top Bottom