Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

NTWT!!!! 22 is READY FOR MANIA!!!!!!!
76F72E85-3C8B-46C3-B592-95DF5B850971.jpeg

Who's autographs are on that belt? :nerd: :nthat:

22stylez 22stylez

Man Cody has grown so much as a wrestler after leaving WWE.

Took him awhile but he finally found his groove both character and in-ring wise. When he first struck out on his own, he still had that same soft very protected WWE style to his moves, had no pop behind anything :lol

The way they’re keeping Braun’s partner a secret means either they still have no idea or this is gonna be huge. He deserves a reward after the great year he’s had.

A buddy of mine may have spoiled it for me.

He said he read Alex Bliss is gonna be his partner and they're gonna win :lol:

Baffles me how vince wont let big **** dave back to do a final run. Vince really doesnt follow anything beside wwe if he isnt aware that the new marvel movie is coming out after mania and has plans to break all type of box office numbers

there should be room for big hog in wm somewhere imo - br
but i haven't been checking his whereabouts
JCMojica24 JCMojica24

My sources (me) tell me it’s gonna be The Big Hog
To me it makes the most sense. Braun has show he can’t beat both these guys by himself so why does he need another bad*** to help him? Ellsworth will get a huge pop and soon after he can take the pin when they drop the belts.

None of the women, tag teams, or Allstar Black?

Add Black to that list. Baszler looks like she’s gotten more comfortable out there she’s looking like a bad***. To me Dunne always looks great I’m a big fan and he’s def got IT.

Back
Top Bottom