Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Trips and Regal didn’t think AOP were ready yet. Can’t argue with those 2

Ember Moon is definitely gonna need hip and/or back surgery one day from doing the eclipse a million times

they have IT, but do they have the size to carry that big belt? i think guys like almas and black certainly does.
Cole has the best micwork in NXT and is bigger than Finn. I think he'd have the best shot. He could easily fit in with the main roster right now as a chicken**** heel.

"A geriatric semi-captive rhino died in Kenya recently. “Sudan”, a 45-year-old northern white rhino was put to sleep as vets decided, after months of ill health, that his condition had deteriorated to the point where the levels of pain and quality of life were unacceptable. Sudan was the last surviving [wild] male northern white rhinoceros...Sudan’s daughter Najin, and granddaughter Fatu, are now the only two left, and they are both old and incapable of reproduction even if they had a mate. The northern white rhino may be resurrected by Jurassic Park-style technology...It is survived by its relative the southern white rhino, around 20,000 of which remain."

http://theconversation.com/the-northern-white-rhino-should-not-be-brought-back-to-life-94153

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

There was an incident between WWE Hall of Famer Jake Roberts and New Japan Pro Wrestling star Harry Smith at WrestleCon in New Orleans on Saturday, according to PWInsider. Witness reported that Smith walked up to the table where Jake was signing autographs at and without saying a word, threw a hot cup of coffee in Jake's face. Security quickly cleared the area and police were called but Smith, son to late WWE Legend Davey Boy Smith, left the building before police could speak with him.

I assume that joining UE can be nothing but good for Rod Strong. Dude was a CAW prior to last night.

Apparently he has done some decent heel work on the Indies in the past?

Yep. As a heel is the only time he’s ever been appealing. Otherwise, he’s just some guy that can do 40 backbreaker variations

There was an incident between WWE Hall of Famer Jake Roberts and New Japan Pro Wrestling star Harry Smith at WrestleCon in New Orleans on Saturday, according to PWInsider. Witness reported that Smith walked up to the table where Jake was signing autographs at and without saying a word, threw a hot cup of coffee in Jake's face. Security quickly cleared the area and police were called but Smith, son to late WWE Legend Davey Boy Smith, left the building before police could speak with him.

Heard about this yesterday. Supposedly Jake was bad mouthing Davey Boy a few months back and it got back to Harry.

Trips and Regal didn’t think AOP were ready yet. Can’t argue with those 2

Ember Moon is definitely gonna need hip and/or back surgery one day from doing the eclipse a million times

I’ve always said she needs a secondary finisher. Neville switched up using the Tings of Saturn, so she can probably use a submission as well

Happy WM Sunday.

Need Undertaker and Daniel Bryan to have carreer ending injuries tonight

Happy WM Sunday.

Need Undertaker and Daniel Bryan to have carreer ending injuries tonight

I love you but man that is just mean spirited.

I would love for cam'ron and juelz santana to lose their voices permanently, though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom