Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

#FreeBlueMamba

j0lduv.jpg

I just would like to know what is the difference between a 4 1/2 match and. 4 3/4 match.

I don't follow his rating system but i am curious as to what algorithms he uses.
Meltzer says half a star is nothing to argue over. It is all about preference. People make a bigger deal about his ratings more than he does

just fn lol that a guy who makes jokes about big zesty dongs in his spare time would dare to insinuate something like this about someone else. you forget yourself.

I have rarely been calmer or more centered than on this day, but I appreciate your concern my friend.
IT is Mania day. I will not stoop to jobber levels like you. Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee taught me to have positive vibes today.

#freebluemamba

IT is Mania day. I will not stoop to jobber levels like you. Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee taught me to have positive vibes today.

you needed outside influence to unlock the potency of positive thinking and you call yourself rich. ¡el o el!

still, for once you've typed something worthwhile, it's Mania day. let us all enjoy the spirit of our community at its most visible.

you needed outside influence to unlock the potency of positive thinking and you call yourself rich. ¡el o el!

still, for once you've typed something worthwhile, it's Mania day. let us all enjoy the spirit of our community at its most visible.
If you really talk like this in real life. We will never be friends :sick: :smh: Ol Shakespeare mfer:lol:
BD5B8232-717F-4E2F-92C4-2CA21CF777E6.jpeg

Could careless if you question my bank account. You not the one spending any of IT 8) :pimp:

If you really talk like this in real life. We will never be friends :sick: :smh: Ol Shakespeare mfer:lol:
BD5B8232-717F-4E2F-92C4-2CA21CF777E6.jpeg

I have IT and can use IT at will, you'll be my friend if I damn well want you to.

I don't tho.

:lol: :lol: :lol: "his words too good." i m a g i n e not being ashamed to say that.

Back
Top Bottom