Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

As noted, Bruce Prichard's new "Something Else to Wrestle With" podcast will premiere on the WWE Network later this year. Below is video of Prichard discussing the new project. Prichard says this podcast will be an extended version of his current podcast with video. Prichard says the discussions will be no holds barred as he will say the things that other people are afraid to day. Prichard says he will discuss what he was told he couldn't talk about as he has full control. He also confirms that Conrad Thompson will be his co-host for this new gig with WWE.

@Case
@kingfoamnyc
@King of Trash Style
@moneylicious

I don't know about this.

As noted, Bruce Prichard's new "Something Else to Wrestle With" podcast will premiere on the WWE Network later this year. Below is video of Prichard discussing the new project. Prichard says this podcast will be an extended version of his current podcast with video. Prichard says the discussions will be no holds barred as he will say the things that other people are afraid to day. Prichard says he will discuss what he was told he couldn't talk about as he has full control. He also confirms that Conrad Thompson will be his co-host for this new gig with WWE.

@casen
@king of chicago
@king of erv
@moneyliston

I know about this.

@casen
@king of chicago
@king of erv
@moneyliston

I know about this.

:lol:

Man, that was great.

I love you for that.

I thought of you last night.

Reactions: fx2
I think imma play some video games until the pre show starts
giphy.gif

just watched the gargano ciampa match cause i didnt watch last night just watched up to the title match, that thud on he power bomb on the floor OUCH

I just would like to know what is the difference between a 4 1/2 match and. 4 3/4 match.

I don't follow his rating system but i am curious as to what algorithms he uses.

The algorithm is whatever number pops into his head first.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets some money from NJPW, but I think he would give them good reviews either way because he truly likes their product. I have no problem with that, my issue with him is he presents himself as a wrestling journalist and clearly doesn’t give credit where it’s due to the E when they get something right.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets some money from NJPW, but I think he would give them good reviews either way because he truly likes their product. I have no problem with that, my issue with him is he presents himself as a wrestling journalist and clearly doesn’t give credit where it’s due to the E when they get something right.

Agree with this.

Maybe we should start our own. Its some smart dudes on here.

Back
Top Bottom