Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

i better calm down before the snitch boys push that button. yeah i know how yall do :emoji_thinking:
better calm down for you get o'mac'd
ezgif-1-97995f6ec6.gif

cant wait for the boos to reign down when brock retains and spoils braun/ko cash-in
big daddy vince doing whatever he pleases :pimp:

I thought the match was great. Johnny costing himself the match is the point. I can see why people didn't like the finish though. Gargano becoming new champion while Ciampa is still conscious handcuffed wouldn't have been as satisfying.

I thought the match was great. Johnny costing himself the match is the point. I can see why people didn't like the finish though. Gargano becoming new champion while Ciampa is still conscious handcuffed wouldn't have been as satisfying.
i'll watch it again; but it doesn't move the needle; possibly because i've literally only seen them fight one another

Last edited:
Dream wore the biggie smalls crown. The vest was inspired by him too
i was already a mark after seeing paige stupid *** tell him to keep working( didn't watch TE, so maybe he was bad) but pointing out he wore a brass ring around his neck

some ppl just have IT
#culturalappropriation

Finally watched the tag match.

Great match. :smokin

All these dudes can go.

Bate went straight Super Saiyan in that match.:lol::pimp: He and Dunne are so good.

I've said it before Roddy is 1,000X better as a smug heel than the bland face in his early NXT days.

Back
Top Bottom