Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Wish Aleister didn’t get injured, cause the original plan was probably a triple threat at Takeover, basically forcing them to have another singles match too soon. Still thought the match was enjoyable, but they’ve done so much so fast that the only thing left is for someone to literally die next match.

I said after their second match that the only thing they could do after that was to have a Loser Stays in Hell match.

Adding Aleister to mix would have been great to break up the monotony of another singles match.

The Gargano/Ciampa matches have been outstanding but there are only so many ways these two can maim each other.

Or just be in the moment, not worry about the phone, and be one with nature.

It is cool if you don't flex for the internet.

Being serious right now

I take pictures for myself I still go to walgreen to get pictures develop it’s a hobby of mine. Don’t do it for the likes/internet.

It was a great experience and I def want to get my own kayak in the near future after I buy a home. It was on my to do list for a while now glad I got to enjoy it. it’s only a phone material things will come and go. I lost my watch in the Colorado Rivera last year white water rafting it’s becoming a trend of mine now lol

they fcuked up taking black out of the match(edited didn't know he was injured) ; these two have horrible facial expressions imo; i'm not buying "exhausted" when i watch the match; i just want it to be over; johnny blah isn't my cup of tea.....but tommy entertainer coming back out to hold up the belt, behind hurt johnny, nice portrayal of his character

Havent watched a wwe “ppv” since backlash. To pay those 10bucks to watch summer slam or keep going with my strike hmmmm. |l

they fcuked up taking black out of the match(edited didn't know he was injured) ; these two have horrible facial expressions imo; i'm not buying "exhausted" when i watch the match; i just want it to be over; johnny blah isn't my cup of tea.....but tommy entertainer coming back out to hold up the belt, behind hurt johnny, nice portrayal of his character
Black is injured though. They had to take him out

Johnny Stupid :rofl: :rofl:
288D1D18-DD9B-4375-A867-86F0B55BB29D.gif

Back
Top Bottom