Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

who is me in wwe?

Bobby Lashley

tumblr_nn9yn9PNBN1tl23yuo4_400.gif

Renee Young sucks on the commentary. "Ohhh" cheesy reactions. They're pushing this Womens' Equality thing just a bit too too far some times.
You're not wrong, She's better than Coach (not saying much) who just said some of the most idiotic stuff ever.

I realized I kinda buried the NTWTSS announcement in a previous post..So..

NTWTSS: If you want to sign up for this year's NTWTSS then send me a PM..I'll leave it open for people to join for a couple weeks..

205 about to be phased out? i know a few of them do nxt shows as well just to fill out the schedules
wwe higher-ups must be high on lio. the kid has barely spent time down at nxt and even 205 live and already having a Raw moment

FORMER WWE WOMEN’S CHAMPION JAZZ TALKS HER RELEASE & RACISM IN THE COMPANY

http://www.ringsidenews.com/2018/09/10/former-wwe-womens-champion-jazz-talks-release-racism-company/

“They called us to the back and said we were wrestling too much like men… I thought, well that’s the end of my career.”

“If I wasn’t in the company, I would be a part of the company because of the way it is today I still have no clue of why I was released. I’m championed one day and released the next day.”

“I don’t think they know how to market to African Americans. I was a champion and I’ve never had an action figure. They did the screening and scanning and said my action figure is in high demand and I never saw it.”
she right tho
Cuz in that era the white dudes that were "down" is what they used
Scotty 2 Hotty and Grandmaster Sexay
Then there was this dude Road Dogg :lol:

John cena corny ***

But now they got these dudes clownin
51Gy2YBwm5L.jpg

Renee Young sucks on the commentary. "Ohhh" cheesy reactions. They're pushing this Womens' Equality thing just a bit too too far some times.

You're not wrong, She's better than Coach (not saying much) who just said some of the most idiotic stuff ever.

I'm happy for her, but you can tell she is playing it safe and is doing what she is told. If she had more freedom she would be great.

Morning fellas how was RAW??

I see what Blue Mamba Blue Mamba is saying about Roman and the Universal title.

After finally beating Brock after his 24995839405238405230450340 attempt, The Shield was immediately reformed and have been feuding with the entire roster since.

The Reigns/LeBraun match has been an afterthought leading up to HIAC.

I see what Blue Mamba Blue Mamba is saying about Roman and the Universal title.

After finally beating Brock after his 24995839405238405230450340 attempt, The Shield was immediately reformed and have been feuding with the entire roster since.

The Reigns/LeBraun match has been an afterthought leading up to HIAC.

I’ve never seen this level of trying to get a guy over. Do they not realize he still gets boo’d when Rollins and Ambrose are not side by side with Reigns :lol:?

Back
Top Bottom