Wrestling Thread Aug 1-7 | 8/7 TNA Hardcore Justice - Sting vs Angle, Aries vs Kendrick vs Shelly

Originally Posted by djkaos23

I'm interested to see where this go. I say Vince gets involved and helps punk out sooner or later
at this point it almost has to happen and it has no shot of happening.
HHH really knows how to bury someone.
Straight up I dont know if Punk ever gets a long term good run at this point.
Cause Punk is in the messed up position of not having Cena or Ortons body,  and being small.
Long term are Ziggler Morrison Kofi not better WWE and I mean specifically WWE options?

God I just hate hearing Cena even talk
30t6p3b.gif

Lmao. I lolz so hard every time r truth comes out talking to himself lol. He character is great right now. I can't stop lolz

God Morrison sucks. His "sweep" didn't even touch Mizs legs and his plancha completely missed too.

you know what I just realized how much i miss J.R. atleat he knows the actual names of the wrestling moves they do...

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

you know what I just realized how much i miss J.R. atleat he knows the actual names of the wrestling moves they do...

JR is great at selling drama and epic matches but knowing the names of moves is not really his strong point. "modified slam!"
laugh.gif
*edit- just heard him come out with "A dynamic maneuver!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Rey Mysterio died to me when Nash threw him into the side of that double-wide. Dude needs to hang it up.

Nash threw Rey like a dart..

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

JR is great at selling drama and epic matches but knowing the names of moves is not really his strong point. "modified slam!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 well he knows most of the moves

Back
Top Bottom