Wrestling Thread Aug 1-7 | 8/7 TNA Hardcore Justice - Sting vs Angle, Aries vs Kendrick vs Shelly

laugh.gif
Those two guys kissing in the crowd

WHERE'S THE INTERNET CHAMPIONSHIP BELT?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Ryder's getting his first WWE Title tonight. WWWYKI.
Didn't he win a tag team title with Hawkins as the Major Bros? Either way, Ryder having another title is a good thing. WWWYKI.

Did Ryder seriously get pinned by a David Otunga top rope wrist drop??? Nexus is LAME

THAT is their finisher?  My God 
sick.gif

What is it?

I wasn't oaying attention to that match at all.

I can't say I agree with the criticism to bring Punk back so soon. Given that Summerslam is the second-biggest PPV for WWE, Punk/Cena was the only main event that made sense.

Now, it's another thing if they have Cena beat Punk cleanly and become the undisputed WWE champion, but I can't blame WWE for wanting to bring Punk back this quickly.

Wrestlemania 28 ... if they build up these rivalries slowly could be epic. Austin vs. Miz..... Triple H vs. CM Punk.. Rock vs. Cena.

Originally Posted by toine2983

THAT is their finisher?  My God 
sick.gif

What is it?

I wasn't oaying attention to that match at all.

McG hit a back breaker on Ryder, held him there across his knee, and Otunga hit a 2nd rope elbow drop onto Ryder for the pin.

This popped into my head earlier...but when was the last time someone started bleeding during a match? Feels like it's been years...

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

I can't say I agree with the criticism to bring Punk back so soon. Given that Summerslam is the second-biggest PPV for WWE, Punk/Cena was the only main event that made sense.

Now, it's another thing if they have Cena beat Punk cleanly and become the undisputed WWE champion, but I can't blame WWE for wanting to bring Punk back this quickly.

Rumble is the 2nd biggest show of the year, SS is 3rd.  But regardless, I honestly don't think Punk vs Cena is going to do more than maybe 30,000 extra buys compared to Rey vs Cena.  And if you held off Punk vs Cena to really build it up, and really make it feel important, you could probably get 100,000-200,000 extra buys on a show down the line, plus increased interest on TV.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

This popped into my head earlier...but when was the last time someone started bleeding during a match? Feels like it's been years...

Randy Orton seems to bleed out of his mouth every other week on Smackdown lately.

Originally Posted by masondid

I wonder who owns the rides that Del Swag rolls into the building with. Do you think they all belong to Vince?

they prob rented

Originally Posted by masondid

I wonder who owns the rides that Del Swag rolls into the building with. Do you think they all belong to Vince?

I remember going to a show up by Chicago back when Eddie used to come in with the lowriders, he used a family friends (dno if he knew him personally or what) and accidentally left the switches on and killed the battery 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GQute

Wrestlemania 28 ... if they build up these rivalries slowly could be epic. Austin vs. Miz..... Triple H vs. CM Punk.. Rock vs. Cena.
And if Austin isn't in a match, you also have an Undertaker one hopefully
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom