Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

Reigns on the mic.....

6-02-Billy-Madison-quotes.gif
:lol:

Maybe they went with lumberjack match because they knew the potential of Ambrose/rollins stealing the show and didn't want that with cena and Brock on the card.
You gotta feed egos in the industry.

To get some of the other boys on the ppv so they get a little check since pay days have been down.

Sorry son, but I'm right..I give Bray the slightest of edges on the mic work and I think Bray tells a better story in the ring..
Brays best match was his match at Royal Rumble. Other then that his matches has not been good at all. That y2j match was horrible.

That might have been the furthest distance I have ever seen RVD pull off the Split-Legged Moonsault.

Brays best match was his match at Royal Rumble. Other then that his matches has not been good at all. That y2j match was horrible.

1. He's had more than that..

2. I can think of one Jeans solo match that sticks out..

3. The Y2J match was Jericho's fault..It's not Bray's fault that Chris has lost his touch and can't go like he used to..

1. He's had more than that..

2. I can think of one Jeans solo match that sticks out..

3. The Y2J match was Jericho's fault..It's not Bray's fault that Chris has lost his touch and can't go like he used to..
Jericho didn't seem so bad vs Seth. I don't think you can blame Jericho there styles didn't mix I guess

Back
Top Bottom