Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

:lol: @ Slam City getting quoted by WWE wrestlers, as if they would be honest and say it's trash.

So stupid of Rollins to "randomly" get suspicious all of a sudden. At least have the present moving around, so there's a reason to be suspicious :smh:.

Y'all were right, this Brie/Steph segment was hard to watch :smh:. Brie was looking good, but should be banned from attempting a crippler cross face ever again.

Da Krispenwah Chicken Wing :pimp:

Welp, back to the ROH/NJPW binge.

About to fire up War of the Worlds in it's entirety.

Or should I catch up on G1. But damn, that's like 20 hours of wrestling lol.

What really irks me is that all the money the WWE saved by cutting those jobs probably went to pay for all these worthless, irrelevant appearances for an irrelevant birthday.

Catch up on the G1. I'm sure you already heard of the news of someone showing up. I'm not sure how I feel about it though...

I did see that gif of JJ. Is that what you were referring to?

I already hate him a ton. I don't mind it too much if he made an appearance. But I really really hope he didnt join the bullet club.

Still can't believe Dean's stipulation was a damn lumber jack match man :smh:

A ladder match for the contract would have been perfect, but there's no doubt the match will

still deliver though.

original.jpg

Back
Top Bottom