Wrestling Thread Aug 15-21 | 8/15 Raw - ADR Fulfills His Destiny as WWE Champ | SS Contest Results!

Originally Posted by im that one

TennHouse2 wrote:
i was in the match of the year with lobo - no you didn't My match was MOTY. Came down to the wire bro. Stop telling lies.
and i was in the legendary tag team deekhouse - You suck. Deek sucks. You should be forced to only do backstage interviews and commentary on a small show. New name is TennStriker.

with the exception of GHIMS, Lobo and Club... you have about 26 pieces of trash in NTWT. seriously, who the fu-- is yardfather, mason, WLL.....?
and now You want to bring in some guy who wouldn't even be able to carry my cup of coffee to me? foolishness.
G T F O H.

Are you serious bro?

im that one acting like the Young Bucks over here. When you see a vet you shake their hands son, you certainly don't throw darts.

I've been here since before you even knew what the internet was.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

we got Mitchellicious, furiousstylezz and Maelstroom for NTXT

we need someone that will actually win though
fixed.

i'm bout that life.

i better be a contestant too, or i'll sabatoge 4w's next title win, let lobo cash in his mitb and say that my best friend, ghims put me up to it via text message from my telephone.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]As the superior man that i am, especially with this bunch, i can say i did make a mistake with YF. I had to see his avy to remember who he is. With that said... that's one of about 20 people who have a name inside a bucket-o-sh--.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom