Wrestling Thread Aug 15-21 | 8/15 Raw - ADR Fulfills His Destiny as WWE Champ | SS Contest Results!

so how long til matt hardy is back on smackdown?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KillTheHype

I just had to
happy.gif
Since bret hart was coming to San Jose in a couple of weeks. Now I need the winged eagle and I'm done with replicas ;D

I may have missed it. But where did you copp?

Damn looking at those I.C. belt pics makes me want to buy the winged eagle belt but I can't see myself dropping 300+ for it.

anybody know where they sell wrestling buddies?

i wanna get them for my nephew so he can start collecting wrestling memorabilia

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:

tennhouse, my fault i didnt add you

u are added now.....again , my sincere apologies

30 man roster now

#31 will be the winner of NTXT

i need 4 contestants....u will each be given a pro

its a 4 week season with 2 competitions each week

if i dont get 4 contestants, Maelstroom will be awarded the final spot

Toine, i would like to make u part of the creative team along with myself and mister916..... u in?
count me in GotHoles as a contestant.

you're looking at #31, no gimmicks needed, furious stylezz

Can someone please tell me how the hell they had a perfect look-a-like in the damn casket?! Someone brought this up to me and I've always wondered...

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by solidsnake

Can someone please tell me how the hell they had a perfect look-a-like in the damn casket?! Someone brought this up to me and I've always wondered...

indifferent.gif
It was him.
laugh.gif

I'm in whatever this completion is. I will bring some well needed prestige back to my diva's title since it's been shunned the past few NT PPV's.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Originally Posted by solidsnake

indifferent.gif
It was him.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yea, from what I heard and read, it wasn't actually live. Somehow they just filmed it seperately, then spliced it together

[h1]Matt Hardy Finally Comments On DWI Arrest[/h1]
Matt Hardy, who was arrested Saturday in North Carolina for driving while intoxicated, says he is innocent.
In response to fans who were discussing his arrest, Hardy wrote on his YouTube channel, "I took a? breathalyzer immediately on the spot and it read clean, zero, nothing. Think about peeps! There's more to this story than meets the eye. MATTHEW"

Conspiracy!!! I believe Matt!!! The "Powers That Be" are keeping this man down!!! He's being targeted, blackballed, and worst of all, force fed against his will!!!

- Word going around at Tuesday’s WWE tapings was that creative has discussed popping the big CM Punk storyline at Survivor Series with CM Punk and Colt Cabana’s team taking on Triple H and Kevin Nash’s team. One idea was thrown to have Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli on Team Punk.

WWE is looking to keep the Punk and Triple H storyline going through the fall to help against Monday Night Football competition.

im thinking........

team punk:

punk, hero, castagnoli, colt, seth rollins

team hhh:

nash, x pac, mcintyre, ziggler, swagger

i dont see hhh wrestling

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- Word going around at Tuesday’s WWE tapings was that creative has discussed popping the big CM Punk storyline at Survivor Series with CM Punk and Colt Cabana’s team taking on Triple H and Kevin Nash’s team. One idea was thrown to have Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli on Team Punk.

WWE is looking to keep the Punk and Triple H storyline going through the fall to help against Monday Night Football competition.
Punk should go on and recruit a bunch of "non-WWE" wrestlers for his Survivor Series team. Let's say Punk/Cabana/Rollins/KOW. HHH should bring back people from his past, from the Kliq and DX. Let's say HHH/Nash/X-Pac or Credible/NAO (but more likely HHH/Nash/R-Truth/Miz/?). In this instance, it would perfectly acceptable for HHH (and his team) to go over because Punk is putting together a team of "nobodies" and a loss here wouldn't hurt Punk. Now, if they put a stipulation where the guys on Punk's team get WWE contracts if they win, then by all means keep pushing Punk and have him be the sole survivor.

Too bad Samoa Joe's contract isn't up by that time. That would've been the perfect way to debut him and have him kill a few members of HHH's team. That kind of push in one night would've been better than anything he's done in the last few years in TNA.

– The August 18 episode of Impact Wrestlingscored a 1.05 cable rating, down from 1.07 the week before. It was the program’s lowest rating since June 9 and second-lowest rating of 2011.

Impact‘s rating has continuously dropped since July 20, which garnered a 1.26 cable rating. July 27 drew 1.20; August 4 drew 1.14; August 11 drew 1.07.

TNA co-founder Jerry Jarrett had some strong things to say about what he thinks is wrong with TNA's creative direction during a recent interview with PostandCourier.com:

“Until they make radical surgical changes in creative, and unless they get some people who comprehend the wrestling business, they are doomed to be the financial drain on Panda [Energy] that they are now and have been since inception. The core of their problems is the creative development of their product. They have to cut the cancer out.

im thinking........

team punk:

punk, hero, castagnoli, colt, seth rollins

team hhh:

nash, x pac, mcintyre, ziggler, swagger

i dont see hhh wrestling

no offense to you new talent loving fans but on paper team punk would get crushed. i mean colt cabana? cereal? why would team hhh have mcintyre, ziggler, or swagger? i think hhh would wrestle. only way you could maybe even it out is if they add mr future endeavored to team hhh.

if you had a team of hhh nash hbk xpac vs cm punk colt cabana kings of wrestling who would you say would win? remember in wrestling !+@* has to be somewhat believable or you will have wwe vs nexus all over again.

if they could somehow add matt morgan or samoa joe to team punk and take out colt cabana it might look a little better. but can you really see the wwe put over new comers to the wwe that fast?

but something tells me john laurinaitis will be wrestling for team hhh
laugh.gif

mick foley would prolly be on team punk's side...

HERO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TennHouse2 wrote:
i was in the match of the year with lobo - [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]no you didn't My match was MOTY. Came down to the wire bro. Stop telling lies.[/color]
and i was in the legendary tag team deekhouse - [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You suck. Deek sucks. You should be forced to only do backstage interviews and commentary on a small show. New name is TennStriker.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]with the exception of GHIMS, Lobo and Club... you have about 26 pieces of trash in NTWT. seriously, who the fu-- is yardfather, mason, WLL.....?[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and now You want to bring in some guy who wouldn't even be able to carry my cup of coffee to me? foolishness. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]G T F O H.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom