Wrestling Thread Aug 22-28 | 8/25 Matt Hardy Hospitalized, Jeff Hardy Returns to TNA

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Lol did yall hear punk yell "im flying!" when he jumped off the ropes
Sounded like Carlos Boozer out there man.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ JR hyping up Cena. "Look at the power. The scary strength of John Cena."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Could this be the start of a re-push of the tag team division? The announcers are certainly putting it over that way. That would be nice.

dumb ending. could have done so much more for a legit mark out moment.
can't complain though, pretty good raw.

Typical ending to the match. I loved the match though, for a cable match it was one of the good ones of the year.

swag rio
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

between the awesome truth promo, the cena vs. punk match and the swag rio beatdown on cena after .... couldn't have gone any better on tonights RAW
pimp.gif

That was the lamest celebration I've ever seen. Besides Ryder and Eve, who were the other jabronis?

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Yall aint catch Miz at the end with the Roadwarrior Hulk (just really realized his name was Hulk too
eek.gif
) & Animal style "YOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSUUUUCKKKK!!!!!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im glad i didnt miss that promo, had just turned off my NCAA 12.

you mean hawk?

Lol,at the fan yelling "Do it again!!" when ADR tossed Cena into the barricade,crowd was pretty lively tonight.

You guys. The announcers have to push cena. They really are trying to get ALL of us to like him. All the stuff being said is how the wwe feels about him. Even Cole does it. They truly do not understand why people like us do not like him

Kevin Nash in a car accident?  So this means we get more awful WWE Films produced skits?
Santino looks like he's getting a gut.  He's been eating to escape the pain of Kozlov being fired.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

ARE YOU $*+%*+* KIDDING ME!!!!! C'MONNNNNNN

CENA WAS JUST KNOCKED OUT WITH ELBOWS TO THE JAW AND A KNEE TO THE FACE BUT HE QUICKLY GETS UP AND HITS THE AA...SO $*+%*+* STUPID...

I just put my face in my hands when I saw that. Reminded me of when Cena got faceplanted on the concrete, and 30 seconds later hit
gives the AA to 2 Nexus members and pins them both.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

That was the lamest celebration I've ever seen. Besides Ryder and Eve, who were the other jabronis?

laugh.gif
Not sure if you were being sarcastic or not, but Derrick Batemen and Titus O'Neil from NXT. I'm honestly not sure what NXT's purpose is right now though,
cause there's only been 3 competitors for a month, and no one has been eliminated in that same amount of time...looks like they just gave up on the elimination
format, and even gave up on choosing a winner.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

You know what though, I at least respect cena that he is breaking character in the middle of the match to laugh at the fans reaction to him and say things to them. It is the only thing I can say I like about him
yeah that was kind of cool of cena. i think punk is rubbing off  on him, punk is always breaking character and acknowledging fans.

Del Rio giving the business without letting go of the swag scarf
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Also, why does the thread title include 4w?
Will we be getting updated via title on all his life milestones?
It'll be a rough one when of his cats die.

Del Rio's face when Cena's shirt got thrown back 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lawler just said Punk is not that good?  I f'n hate this clown.

Lawler again... "We're in bizarro land, Canada" because they were booing Cena.
How does this guy still have a job?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Yall aint catch Miz at the end with the Roadwarrior Hulk (just really realized his name was Hulk too
eek.gif
) & Animal style "YOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSUUUUCKKKK!!!!!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im glad i didnt miss that promo, had just turned off my NCAA 12.

you mean hawk?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I gotta stop posting while 
1f226c230029ac863848be9a89eb4374811e9ab3.gif

Roadwarrior Hulk 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom