Wrestling Thread Aug 22-28 | 8/25 Matt Hardy Hospitalized, Jeff Hardy Returns to TNA

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was afraid that crowd had flattened out as the show's gone on and wasn't gonna be as crazy for the main but those two fools just lit em back up. What a segment haha.

Yall aint catch Miz at the end with the Roadwarrior Hulk (just really realized his name was Hulk too
eek.gif
) & Animal style "YOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSUUUUCKKKK!!!!!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im glad i didnt miss that promo, had just turned off my NCAA 12.

So instead of forming a stable with Ziggler and Swagger, they immediately turn it into a feud? Ugh.

Canada crowd really not big for punk. And they have sarcastically cheered for cena in my eyes

I love Nash getting the WHAT treatment. He's the only guy I actually appreciate getting #%%!!%* on by the fans.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by bkmac

Nash in a car accident, where the hell are they going with this?

Seems kinda obvious to me, then again I may be way off.
Funk tells HHH that Nash is in an accident, which gets HHH "out of the building"

Obviously Nash wasn't in an accident, but this is Funk's way to screwing Punk bc Punk has been calling him a !$!%%, so now Nash will pop up to cost Punk the match, setting up for Del Rio vs Cena and Nash vs Punk at NOC.

Next week on Raw, Nash signs a contract to join the WWE to make the match with Punk official.

I'm quoting myself because I think this will certainly happen.

Back
Top Bottom