Wrestling Thread Aug 24-30 | 8/28 - Smackdown - CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy - Steel Cage Loser Leaves Town

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Quarter Billion Dollar Man
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Oh ok... I def thought I heard Million...

I guess WWE couldn't afford him to host for 2 hours so they just told him to show up at 10....1/2 price.

Should be a decent match, and something tells me Money might cost show and jericho the belts tonight
nerd.gif

I've been noticing lately that the talent isn't really hiding the fact that they're scripting the match as it goes.

Wait, this isn't for the straps. If MVP and Mizark win, they get a title shot at Breaking Point. Makes no sense. Should have just made this a title match.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Kool-Aid Man and MVP going for the straps...this should be wonderful.
eyes.gif
i was thinking the same thing......i would like to hear more of Jericho and much less of the big slow

Originally Posted by horchata kid

I've been noticing lately that the talent isn't really hiding the fact that they're scripting the match as it goes.

Yeah its super obvious now.

Okay, way to abruptly end the Swagger/MVP feud. Raw's continuity sucks donkey balls.

I find it funny the commercial for the WCW DVD says "Let the truth be told". I highly doubt that. I expect the DVD to be biased as hell, consideringthe way Vince feels about WCW.

"Kevin Nash didn't want to see anyone become more famous than he was."

Well, I wonder who that sounds like in the WWE right now....

Back
Top Bottom