Wrestling Thread Aug 26-Sep 8 | 9/2 RAW - Happy Labor Day

"If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em" 
smokin.gif

HHH's Ego is on 9000000000000000000 dawwwg, he's living out his entire King of Kings fantasy :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Seth Rollins is a funny dude man.

Again, he wrestles too athletically to be a heel

Exactly why he's a face. He'll be the first one gone from the group. If you watch his ROH matches, dude can get the crowd behind him. He will get pushed as a face. Does he win the WWE/WHC? IMO, yes.

Def need to keep giving DB beat downs with no help because it builds him even more for when he goes over on Orton

Agreed, having everyone shook to help out D.Bry will only make it that much better when he overcomes it all all by himself.

that was a great ending, i also like the direction they are going with this. it's getting more and more interesting as the weeks go by. that german suplex off the top rope was insane :x :wow:

Heels can't have an athletic style?
In my opinion no. Athletic moves make fans FANS. You don't make people like you by doing pretty moves. Just my opinion.

Just thinking about the late 80's with the Great Muta. He was supposed to be a heel, but he was so damn athletic that fans eventually liked the dude. He has to tone it down, but that is his style. He needs to break away from those two.

HHH's Ego is on 9000000000000000000 dawwwg, he's living out his entire King of Kings fantasy :rofl: :rofl:

He's really going overboard now. Got the entire roster lookin shook. :lol:

This is going good though. I just hope it ends with DBry winning the title back at WM.

This dude Seth Rollins sells his *** off. Zigg better watch out.

Working on a spreadsheet for WWE 2K14 rosters/ratings. Trying to put everyone at a specific offensive style.

Out of these, where would you put Randy Orton?

0 - None
1 - All Around
2 - Submission
3 - Power
4 - Luchador
5 - High Flyer
6 - Striker
7 - Giant
8 - Warrior
9 - Vicious
10- Ground

Back