Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

RingSideNews is reporting that Cameron gave an interview and said she's taking time off from WWE to launch an anti-bullying app and releasing a new music single called Wrong #..

Paige needs to go away. ***** is overrated.

Couldn't agree more..I'm so sick of her..Her matches are nothing special yet she thinks cause her parents were wrestlers that automatically makes her a legend..And that screaming **** is beyond annoying..

Paige just keeps acting out. She was such a fine little tenderoni when she first debuted the Raw after Wrestlemania. Now she looks like she doesn't even shower consistently anymore. Plus she's packing extra pounds.

Last edited:
Chuck Taylor' s drive by! 
laugh.gif

RingSideNews is reporting that Cameron gave an interview and said she's taking time off from WWE to launch an anti-bullying app and releasing a new music single called Wrong #..

Why don't they just let her go?

Cause she's attractive and can wrestle better than Eva, which is an indictment on Eva.

Also, Paige stinks.

Oh, and I bet if Alicia Foxx got a paper cut, she'd bleed Big Bang Theory episodes

Is that someone DC knows?

He's the best artist y'all got in Houston right now.

Cause she's attractive and can wrestle better than Eva, which is an indictment on Eva.

When's the last time she even wrestled though? :lol:

Scarface ain't dead yet and probably released the best rap album of 2015. Never heard of Byron Triller but seeing "Trap Soul" and it not being associated with Future doesn't make me wanna listen to him :lol:

As far as Cameron.... I'm thinking.....wow....I really don't remember her last match :lol: it was probably when Emma was still using her dancing gimmick, which feels like ages ago

Scarface ain't dead yet and probably released the best rap album of 2015. Never heard of Byron Triller but seeing "Trap Soul" and it not being associated with Future doesn't make me wanna listen to him :lol:

As far as Cameron.... I'm thinking.....wow....I really don't remember her last match :lol: it was probably when Emma was still using her dancing gimmick, which feels like ages ago

Haven't listened to the Scarface album yet, but the song with John Legend is garbage. Nas gave him a decent verse for Do What I Do though.

Trying to tell you, man. They need to just cut the BS and let her go. Rosa too, but we know why she's still around :smh:.

Ehhhhhh, Rosa is basically gone to me, she's pregnant and the WWE can just cut ties with her after the baby is born :lol:

Back
Top Bottom