Wrestling Thread Aug 4-10 | 8/7 Breaking WWE News - Alberto Del Rio FIRED

If Smackdown Moves to Thursdays, Are You...?

• More Likely to Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less Likely to Watch

• No Difference

• Will Watch but Only After Football Season

• Total voters
Steph on another level right now. Promo and ring work > * :smokin

Last edited:
Stephs in full burial mode tonight....Pedigree'd two Bellas in one segment :smokin

Well atleast they saved the segment this week with those Pedigrees.

But dont end another week with a divas segment. Seriously

Steph cut one of the best promos, over a lot of the guys in the back

I'm shocked the Bellas didn't know how to protect themselves during a pedigree. I'm sure they've been hit with some variant of that move before.

I'm shocked the Bellas didn't know how to protect themselves during a pedigree. I'm sure they've been hit with some variant of that move before.

Why are you shocked? They only recently started showing effort in the ring (thanks to Bryan and Cena). They would botch clotheslines and arm drags, so it didn't surprise me that they took those Pedigrees flush WWf Warzone style :lol:

Mht8Q5.gif

JubilantSlimyBlacklab.gif

nikki bella has two pillows protecting her during that fall, bries not so fortunate though

Last edited:

Why are you shocked? They only recently started showing effort in the ring (thanks to Bryan and Cena). They would botch clotheslines and arm drags, so it didn't surprise me that they took those Pedigrees flush WWf Warzone style :lol:

Naw, I meant I was sure Cena's probably hit her with a "pedigree" plenty of times before.

*Ba dum tiss*

WarZone tho :rofl: :rofl: :smokin

The Bella's took those Pedigrees like when HHH used to wear pants to wrestle. Steph been watching some attitude era H in the back. No ***** given at all

Back
Top Bottom