Wrestling Thread Aug 4-10 | 8/7 Breaking WWE News - Alberto Del Rio FIRED

If Smackdown Moves to Thursdays, Are You...?

• More Likely to Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less Likely to Watch

• No Difference

• Will Watch but Only After Football Season

• Total voters
3. got 1, but after I'm with her there's nothing funnier to see a bunch of GROWN dudes discussing a soap opera full of oiled up dudes rolling around in there tight *** underwear..:lol:

I would tell you to get a girl but if you past 12 watching this then obviously you don't want 1. :lol:
Aye Bonez, females are the LAST thing on any of these dude's minds. So on point with those comments though. hahahahhaha. Losers

Dolph Ziggler ‏@HEELZiggler 2h
if youre good at what u do & bust your *** every day, sometimes u catch a break. congrats @HeathSlaterOMRB
go get it kid
#RAW

Slater should be saying the exact same thing to Dolph.

Aye Bonez, females are the LAST thing on any of these dude's minds. So on point with those comments though. hahahahhaha. Losers

11klet1.gif

^ the irony :lol:
A jobber telling another jobber to keep his head up

Dudes is really celebrating victories on raw tho. Must be tough times

Last edited:
Who had the biggest pops today? I want to see if what y'all hear is different from what I heard. I almost feel ashamed how bad I thought the crowd was

Whole crowd was pretty awful.. I think Reigns had a good pop, then the USA chants/Punk chants to end the nights were the only lively times I remember

Whole crowd was pretty awful.. I think Reigns had a good pop, then the USA chants/Punk chants to end the nights were the only lively times I remember
Okay that's what I heard too. It was weird man it felt like it was ALL casual wrestlers there. There was legit people in the crowd who didn't know who Ziggler and Caesaro was.

Show was alright wasn't as good as the Christmas show
Did you go to the one before summer slam last year? It was pretty good way better crowd than today but than again the story lines were better as well with Daniel Bryan and all. Surprised they didn't say anything about coming back in Dec at the end

Mr. DFJ is doing a much better job at plugging the Network than the entire episode of Raw. :lol:

Mr. DFJ is doing a much better job at plugging the Network than the entire episode of Raw. :lol:

I noticed you have Y2J in your avy. Remember when Jericho was at his best? I mean Attitude/Ruthless Aggression Era Y2J. Well if you do..

You can see him at his best when you purchase the WWE Network for $9.99!! :D

Back
Top Bottom