Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

I am but it's boring so far nothing exciting. They deleted my post from that thread cause I told ol boy idgaf about him :lol:

I don't take football serious enough to post in there. I had a dude in the USMNT thread trying to convince me how important the Copa Centenario is when I downplayed it :lol:.

Talk is Jericho with Finn v2
In case you have missed it or if you don't have the time to sit through the whole podcast, there you go:

• When he first broke into NXT, he started in the beginners class alongside with Owens and Hideo. They all enjoyed that and took it as somewhat of a break. He says he's a much better performer today.

• He credits Terry Taylor for helping him during his NXT days. Terry told him from day one that if he continued to work the way he was working in Japan, it would take 10 years off his career.

• At various times through his NXT run, he was becoming impatient and started to question the system. He was so hungry for his chance on the main roster. But now, looking back, he realizes that the timing now is perfect and if he would have been called up earlier he wouldn't have been as prepared and as confident.

• He's confident about NXT - brand will have no issue moving on without him, because the wrestling business' ability to replenish itself.

• Original plan for Balor's debut was for him and Jericho to work together at SummerSlam. Chris pitched the idea to Vince several months ago and he agreed that Finn needed to make the jump sonner than later. That obviously changed as Balor's main roster debuted drew closer.

• In his opinion, Bayley has incredible potential to reach a vast portion of the WWE Universe with her character and Jericho agrees and says that the pre-teen & teenage girl demo has been waiting for years for someone like her.

• Chris says Reigns never has a bad match and he feels the fans will eventually get behind him. Finn says it's unbelievable to hear the amount of negativity that Roman gets. He steeped in the ring with him and it was an eye-opening experience. He really puts him over - hat's off to Roman because he really kinda led me through it.

• Finn informs that he and Seth locked up for the first time just two nights ago. He says he has looked up to Rollins for a long time now and now he feels there's a healthy rivalry between them.

• The Demon character started because he turned heel and wanted to do something to change his appearence and his working style. Finn even considered putting on weight or wearing a Liger-esque full suit. Ultimately he decided to go with the paint, because he wanted to look like a shadow.

• Normally, he allows himself four hours for the paint job and he likes to have it done about an hour before the match starts, so he has some time for himself. Finn flies in artists to do the painting for him and now he hopes he won't have to worry about that expense anymore.

• Finn can't explain how much Samoa Joe has helped him over the last six month. He says that Joe taught him how to fight and that helped him in his match with Reigns, because it taught him how to brawl even thought he's a smaller guy.

• He's really looking forward to working with Seth and John Cena, because John has been at the top of the mountain for so long that's where he wants to be.

• In his opinion, there's no rush to put the Club back together right now. He feels that establishing his own identity is the best thing right now for him and for Anderson & Gallows as well. Down the road, he admits that a reuniting of The Club is a real possibility.

• His match at The Beast in the East against Owens and his match against Joe when he dropped the title are his two favourite matches in NXT. He'll always remember the shock and awe from the crowd that night.

• Chris says a Bálor/Taker match up would be incredible and he hopes WWE pulls the trigger on it. Finn says that would be a dream match and spectacle for sure.

I am but it's boring so far nothing exciting. They deleted my post from that thread cause I told ol boy idgaf about him :lol:

I don't take football serious enough to post in there. I had a dude in the USMNT thread trying to convince me how important the Copa Centenario is when I downplayed it :lol:.

Man I posted a randy Orton gif in the soccer thread the other day to celebrate the first day of the premier league being back and one dude jumped down my throat for it. Telling me not to start with the wrestling GIFS bc all of y'all would come in there and take over hahaha. I should've told y'all anyways just to piss him off

Man I posted a randy Orton gif in the soccer thread the other day to celebrate the first day of the premier league being back and one dude jumped down my throat for it. Telling me not to start with the wrestling GIFS bc all of y'all would come in there and take over hahaha. I should've told y'all anyways just to piss him off

I was wondering why that dude Prime tried to start a new football thread and put "no wrestling talk" in the first post :lol:.

It's not tho :lol:

Those dudes are full of themselves.

Is tonight the night?

animation-3-1.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom