Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Plenty of people prefer their chicken cooked "well-done." (Or what some of yall call burnt)

We had this talk before. Whenever I go get wings, "Can you cook them extra, extra, extra, crispy. I don't care if you burn them."

Texture is everything 

More power to you then. I like mine crispy too but no burnt spots or anything like you do

Last edited:
^Those are probably Taker's weakest losses ever :lol: :lol: a brain chop, followed by Khali waiting like 30 seconds to kick Taker then pinning him. And a basic Powerslam. The WWE should have removed those matches from every social media and acted like they never happened

The idea of Goldberg/Lesnar II 12 years after the original disaster makes my stomach turn

Didn't know Ho Ho Lun was eliminated
ray-j-gif.gif

I wonder which wrestlers they'll show in the crowd tonight to tease a signing

James storm has to be there again.

He's finished with TNA and said he's going to wrestle with his best friend, which i'm going to assume its Bobby Rhoode

BTW his theme song Glorious :smokin :smokin

Damn Rey is JACKED now 
eek.gif

Been calling him "Roid Mysterio", "Rey Mysteroid", and "Rey Mysterious Substance" on /r/SC 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
One of those wrestler/belt combos that just looks right
Like Seth or Randall with 2 belts. :smokin

This. him and Brock holding two belts just felt legit.

View media item 2139475

I was so happy as a kid when this happened :lol:
2002 Evolution HHH just made my blood boil lol
While there was A LOT of burials performed during this time period...he drew intense heat with all his dirty tactics to keep the belt. :lol:

How kind of HHH to let his best friend get a month long title reign in the middle of his Burial Tour :lol:

Back
Top Bottom