Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Outside of this forum does anybody have very many friends that love wrestling? All my peeps look at me and be like " you like wrestling, you know its fake right".:smh:

Most of my friends only watched the Attitude Era and know John Cena lol. My brother-in-law is the only who watches the current product, and I've got a friend who will tune in to the major shows occasionally.

one of my co-worker came into work and said he watched WM cause it was free first month and he enjoyed it. he watched up til the attitude but grew out of it. he actually enjoyed the WM event and couldn't stop talking about shane jumping off the cage. more nostalgia for him. kinda shocked me when he brought it up :lol:

would be cool to find someone into it, so i can go to some local shows. might just roll solo and be with a crowd that actually enjoys it

Last edited:
I can't even get my buddy to give it a chance. He hates UFC too. I offered to show him a fight and he said nah. He won't give wrestling or UFC a chance. Its like don't knock it until you give it a chance.

I can't even get my buddy to give it a chance. He hates UFC too. I offered to show him a fight and he said nah. He won't give wrestling or UFC a chance. Its like don't knock it until you give it a chance.

I'm in the same boat for UFC.. They like to talk about Conor and Nate but won't put the money to watch it.. Only way friends watch UFC is when Lesnar fight.. :rofl:

Co worker' s favorite wrestler is Chuck Taylor and Brian Kendrick

So yea, we talk deep about that rasslin long stuff

I'm in the same boat for UFC.. They like to talk about Conor and Nate but won't put the money to watch it.. Only way friends watch UFC is when Lesnar fight.. :rofl:
Mine won't even do that, ain't interested in it at all. if it ain't CFB, CBB, NFL or NBA. Not interested.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Outside of this forum does anybody have very many friends that love wrestling? All my peeps look at me and be like " you like wrestling, you know its fake right".:smh:

Only 2 friends haha everyone else just says same ol' sh** about fake or "how can you still watch that stuff"

Last edited:
would be cool to find someone into it, so i can go to some local shows. might just roll solo and be with a crowd that actually enjoys it

:lol:
I'm there with you about friends not wanting/willing to pay to see the live events.. They talk big.. Next event at the staples center is royal rumble..

"Let's go to the royal rumble "
"I'm down to go to the royal rumble "
ETC

But when push comes to shove.. none of these fools follow up.. :rofl:

Last edited:
MIssed everything bc i was a bbq

but

All you losers on this list (im too lazy to tag)...

I bought a ticket last second to SUMMERFEST with @Dat Dude Chris  !!!!

I wont be on here at all after 12 pm tomorrow b's not until Raw the next day

if finn babler wins tommorrow night, I wont be back on her ever again bc i jumped off the bk bridge

or maybe ill buy those stupid *** finn balor racist dreds and take a pic of me wearing them and post in her so you can troll me off a bridge

Last edited:
finn babbler and finn boring [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom