Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

7O8i6F.gif

Finally asked my friend out to watch Raw but I wont be back home to watch it with her

feels bad man

I want to wear one of my Seth Rollins tees tomorrow but im afraid of messing up the taboo right now

im terrifed right now

I mean it in regards to entertainment value if that makes sense. I mean that to my peeps that tell me I'm dumb for liking wrestling.
You know wrestling is the red headed stepchild of entertainment

Is it a sport?
Is it entertainment?

Forget people that don't like it.

To me Pro wrestling is no different than watching a movie or tv show.
It is VERY different from those things

it's like opera/ballet/play/circus. the ring is the stage

would be cool to find someone into it, so i can go to some local shows. might just roll solo and be with a crowd that actually enjoys it

:lol:
I'm there with you about friends not wanting/willing to pay to see the live events.. They talk big.. Next event at the staples center is royal rumble..

"Let's go to the royal rumble "
"I'm down to go to the royal rumble "
ETC

But when push comes to shove.. none of these fools follow up.. :rofl:

this. not even a small local show at a high schoo

Last edited:
I bought a ticket last second to SUMMERFEST with @Dat Dude Chris  !!!!

I wont be on here at all after 12 pm tomorrow b's not until Raw the next day

if finn babler wins tommorrow night, I wont be back on her ever again bc i jumped off the bk bridge

or maybe ill buy those stupid *** finn balor racist dreds and take a pic of me wearing them and post in her so you can troll me off a bridge
You better hope H pisses off Vince before the match, so his golden boy doesn't get to hit that Coup de Gras
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom