Wrestling Thread Dec 14-20 | 12/20 TNA Final Resolution - Styles vs Daniels, Angles vs Wolfe

laugh.gif
@ retain/regain

How many main-eventers/midcarders did Sheamus take on prior to winning the title?
smh.gif

I could've sworn he only fought jobbers and bums
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ao17

How many main-eventers/midcarders did Sheamus take on prior to winning the title?
smh.gif

sick.gif

Truth. While it's nice that some new blood is holding the belt, it doesn't seem right because he didn't beat anybody of importance until lastnight. Who was the biggest name Sheamus beat on his way to the title, Finlay? C'mon, son. At least with Brock's monster push, he beat some credibleguys like Booker, RVD, and even Hogan before beating Rock in the iron man match.

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

smh.gif

sick.gif

Truth. While it's nice that some new blood is holding the belt, it doesn't seem right because he didn't beat anybody of importance until last night. Who was the biggest name Sheamus beat on his way to the title, Finlay? C'mon, son. At least with Brock's monster push, he beat some credible guys like Booker, RVD, and even Hogan before beating Rock in the iron man match.
Sheamus beat Shelton numerous times on ECW.

Originally Posted by quiickz

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

smh.gif

sick.gif

Truth. While it's nice that some new blood is holding the belt, it doesn't seem right because he didn't beat anybody of importance until last night. Who was the biggest name Sheamus beat on his way to the title, Finlay? C'mon, son. At least with Brock's monster push, he beat some credible guys like Booker, RVD, and even Hogan before beating Rock in the iron man match.

He also got the win for his team at Survivor Series by beating Morrison, and won a batlle royal the next night.

Originally Posted by quiickz

lol, I forgot about that. To us, Sisqo Benjamin is top tier, but to the average mark in the WWE Universe, he's just jobber status. Wish it wasn't true.

Starting up Raw now. Cole and King's fake laughing is intolerable, even with Miller being pretty funny.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Starting up Raw now. Cole and King's fake laughing is intolerable, even with Miller being pretty funny.
You really think miller is/was funny?

Punk ain't winnin' SOTY now.
smh.gif

It'll probably be Cena vs. Orton at the end...I don't think they'll have Taker wrestle twice in one night.

Yeah, this humor is going right over the crowds' head.

Were they booing Obama or Cena????

Back
Top Bottom