Wrestling Thread Dec 14-20 | 12/20 TNA Final Resolution - Styles vs Daniels, Angles vs Wolfe

pimp.gif
one of the best matches ever. Where's Taker?

The good thing about starting Raw late is I was able to fast forward through Cena's promo.

New tag team titles? I really liked having the two sets of belts. It was unique.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Taker/HBK II
eek.gif
eek.gif

Eh, sounds good, but I don't know how the rematch can live up to the first.
Yeah it probably won't kinda like Rock/Austin @ WM17 and WM19...even though there were different circumstances. That match was so incrediblethough, if it's 3/4 as good as the original...it'll be worth it.

As much as I'd LOVE to see a repeat of that match, I don't think it's gonna happen. Way too early to announce what Taker is doing for WM so this ishas to be some sort of storyline. I don't think their bodies can take another match like that as well...dudes are 40+, they won't be able to walk forlike 6 months.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

I don't know if they can live up to the first match but I won't mind seeing them try
That too. It'd be real hard to match what they did at WM 25...but if there's any two than can do it, it's them.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

The good thing about starting Raw late is I was able to fast forward through Cena's promo.

New tag team titles? I really liked having the two sets of belts. It was unique.
I hated it personally. They should've had new belts from the get go.

Or least one holding the WWE Tag belt and the other holding the World Tag belt.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Reminds me of when Omega H buried Jericho at Wrestlemania 18 for the Undisputed Title and then replaced the two belts with a new one. He's probably rubbingit in like the douche he is.

laugh.gif
Styles with another shot @ Cole

"Can you get vintage in twice in one match"

Back
Top Bottom