Wrestling Thread Dec 21-27 | 12/22 ECW on SyFy - Tommy Dreamer's Final Match

I'm tuning into TNA on January 4th. WWE needs to get a wake up call and I think a drop in ratings would do that

I recorded it but it seems like its not worth watching. The Giants/Skins massacre was pretty entertaining though

Originally Posted by FilthyMcnasty

I recorded it but it seems like its not worth watching. The Giants/Skins massacre was pretty entertaining though
same.

did they say anything about bret hart tonight?

As bad as this probably was, it won't be enough for me to miss RAW on the 4th.

Yall kinda buggin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

This is going down as maybe the worst Raw of the year. Wow this is bad.
Worst Raw in a LONG time. And i could watch Teddy Hart doing double-underhook Canadian Destroyers off the top rope all day long. And Jack Evansdouble moonsaulting off the top of the cage to the floor too.

^
laugh.gif

I only caught pieces of Raw last night and agree with the general consensus, absolutely horrendous show.
sick.gif

so gay jokes and ****** destruction is acceptable, but blood and skimpy diva outfits are not?

I give WWE until February 1...if it sucks this bad, I am officially done.

And how in the blue hell can you say "Suck it" on a PG show? Really, getting a cut is bad, but asking someone to put a penis in their mouth is good?

So for whatever reason, I watched the show a few minutes ago. My thoughts:

- Maryse, you are fine.
- Damon is mad awkward.
- Who thought the Little People's Court was actually funny? I couldn't imagine somebody writing that script and actually thinking it was funny.
- Eve is mad underrated.
- Nothing like DX and Horswoggle to close out the show. Wow.

If I would have paid for a ticket to last night's event, I would be asking for my money back no question. That was disgraceful.

Am I the only one that thinks it wasn't THAT bad?

There have been MUCH worse ones than last night's.

lol, Cmon now.

The little people court stuff wasn't comedic gold, but it was fun. The matches were solid, and Jericho as Santa was comedy.
laugh.gif

Yall too pessimistic sometimes.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

lol, Cmon now.

The little people court stuff wasn't comedic gold, but it was fun. The matches were solid, and Jericho as Santa was comedy.
laugh.gif

Yall too pessimistic sometimes.

You mean cause there was one decent wrestling match on a wrestling program? And we all know there was no shot of Cena losing. I'll be the first to admitthat DX skits give me a chuckle, but little people's court was horrible and the only people that found it funny is people that laugh at little people causethey're little. Y2J was funny, but only because Y2J is great at what he does.

Last night's show was an atrocity. Easily one of the worst shows I've seen in a long time.

And still no name plate on the WWE title.... for me, that 100% confirms that Big +#% Ginger missed a table spot at TLC, and will be dropping to Cena next week.

Originally Posted by shaft

I give WWE until February 1...if it sucks this bad, I am officially done.
Why Feb. 1? Might as well extend that to Wrestlemania since it's in March...
Originally Posted by JCH3

- Damon is mad awkward.
Yeah I didn't watch the show...but he never looks comfortable when he's talking to reporters and stuff so I could imagine how it went.

I'm not gonna bother watching this week's RAW if DX and Hornswoggle got that much time...

As much as y'all see me crack on TNA...I hope they do well on the 4th and Hogan makes a huge impact (pardon the pun)...but I doubt he and Bischoff will. Ihave no confidence in those dudes...they're out for themselves IMO. As long as the 'E has no competition, things will remain the same as far as thecorny !$++.

Back
Top Bottom