Wrestling Thread Dec 27-Jan 2 | 12/31 - Have a Safe and Happy New Year

List of folks in here who have SVR 11 on the PS3 and play it?

I've been kinda slackin'
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I've been kinda slackin'
30t6p3b.gif

I have it. 

Haven't play online a lot, mostly messed with WWE Universe and RTWM

BTW Happy New Years fellas.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I've been kinda slackin'
30t6p3b.gif

I have it. 

Haven't play online a lot, mostly messed with WWE Universe and RTWM

BTW Happy New Years fellas.
pimp.gif

The opening match for WWE Raw tonight will feature The Miz taking on John Morrison for the WWE Title.

WWE is billing Miz vs. Morrison, which will be a Falls Count Anywhere match, as the "first match of 2011."

Raw will be in Phoenix, Arizona, which was the area that hosted WrestleMania 26 last year. It's the first Raw in Phoenix since Shawn Michaels's retirement speech on the March 29 Raw the night after WrestleMania.

According to the New York Times, the first episode of WWE Tough Enough since its return will air the night after Wrestlemania 27.

The show will be airing at 8:00 EST every Monday night prior to RAW.

The opening match for WWE Raw tonight will feature The Miz taking on John Morrison for the WWE Title.

WWE is billing Miz vs. Morrison, which will be a Falls Count Anywhere match, as the "first match of 2011."

Raw will be in Phoenix, Arizona, which was the area that hosted WrestleMania 26 last year. It's the first Raw in Phoenix since Shawn Michaels's retirement speech on the March 29 Raw the night after WrestleMania.

According to the New York Times, the first episode of WWE Tough Enough since its return will air the night after Wrestlemania 27.

The show will be airing at 8:00 EST every Monday night prior to RAW.

Back
Top Bottom