Wrestling Thread Dec5-12 | 12/12 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles Iron Man Match, Angle vs Storm

The last wrestling game I played was for N64, think it was NWO vs. WCW or some $++@ like that back in like 1998, so these controls are like learning chinese to me.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Impact did a 1.0 rating on Thanksgiving proving TNA fans have no families or friends and lead team #ForeverAlone.

roll.gif

NBA Live use to do a pretty good job with braids.
laugh.gif

I'm waiting on a game to finally get tattoos right

DAMN TATTOOS
mad.gif
mad.gif

makes me not want to put them on myself when I actually have way too many
laugh.gif
 doesnt look like me without them.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Thanks for reposting that guide ROBPZ, I must have looked over it the first time it was posted. 

Look what I found in the warehouse at my work today... Can't believe these are still in the inventory. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

No problem.The new pinning system isn't that bad once you get used to it.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

The last wrestling game I played was for N64, think it was NWO vs. WCW or some $++@ like that back in like 1998, so these controls are like learning chinese to me.

WCW vs NWO Revenge is dope
pimp.gif

Hmmm, I had SvR 11 and I swear the pinning system was different.

Yo brasil I don't have the game yet. I won't be able to play it for about a week and a half.

If we need to make our CAWs before that (which we probably won't do to our incompetent COO) someone will have to do it for me. If not, then I'll be able to do it.

EssentialSick is my PSN, but I actually never play online.. One I can't get on to begin with.... Two I've been really only doing Attire edits...

Started doing attire edits for the one damn CAW I was able to download (Jake The Snake Roberts) before the servers crashed..

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

no need to make Peep's CAW, someone already uploaded it.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think I just shed a tear of happiness. And another for not having this game.

That black ring attire
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YardFather

Yo brasil I don't have the game yet. I won't be able to play it for about a week and a half.

If we need to make our CAWs before that (which we probably won't do to our incompetent COO) someone will have to do it for me. If not, then I'll be able to do it.
1) well since your getting it so soon i'll just leave it as it is on the list.

2) i'll leave it to ghims' discretion but i'm sure you'll have enough time in 2 weeks to create your character before anything with NTSeries pops off.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i was just on caw.ws and man, dudes is nasty creating wrestlers

some dude created hall/razor ramon,
eek.gif
dude nailed it

some other guy created ddp, looked exactly like him

thq has to fix this soon, alot of wrestlers i have to download
Am i missing something? I just checked out Caws.ws and they only have about 10 caws for wwe 12 
laugh.gif

did u go to the ps3 section of the forums?

- As noted before, several people within WWE indicate that the cryptic videos that have been airing are for Chris Jericho’s return in January. At the same time, some believe that the videos are for The Undertaker and speculation is that they’re meant for Jericho but if something falls through with his deal, they can be used for Taker’s return.

It has been confirmed that Jericho and WWE had a recent falling out over him not being included in the WWE ’12 video game. One WWE source made the point that Jericho may have missed out on five-figure royalties from not being in the video game but he wouldn’t let that cause him to miss out on a big WrestleMania payday.

On a related note, there is also some speculation that John Morrison may return in the next few months if he and WWE work out a deal. Others believe Morrison will take some time off from wrestling. Like Jericho, the argument is there that Morrison wouldn’t want to miss out on the big WrestleMania 28 payday.

- Another reason for WWE officials being disappointed in Sin Cara going out is because they have no Superstars on TV wearing masks during the Holiday season, where masks are a big seller. WWE also had a big stunt planned for Sin Cara at the 2012 Royal Rumble that obviously won’t be happening.

- As noted before, WWE has plans to put Primo, Hunico, Epico and Rosa Mendes together. The team is being set up for a run with the WWE Tag Team Titles.

- Alberto Del Rio had actually been planned to lose the WWE Title at Survivor Series for a while. Back when he first won it, the long term plan was for CM Punk to win it at Survivor Series. The loss and win back between John Cena was thrown in while Del Rio’s reign was going on.

ts.Regarding Cara and Vince McMahon, there was some concern that Vince was down on the Cara character following WWE’s Survivor Series pay-per-view, where he was injured, but sources report that’s not the case. It was pointed out to Vince that accidents happen.

Officials were disappointed because they had a bunch of new merchandise coming out for Cara and because they were hoping for Cara vs. Rey Mysterio at WrestleMania 28. WWE wanted to try and set the world record for most masks worn in one place at a time with the match. The belief is that Cara vs. Mysterio will still happen in 2012.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- On a related note, there is also some speculation that John Morrison may return in the next few months if he and WWE work out a deal. Others believe Morrison will take some time off from wrestling. Like Jericho, the argument is there that Morrison wouldn’t want to miss out on the big WrestleMania 28 payday.

- As noted before, WWE has plans to put Primo, Hunico, Epico and Rosa Mendes together. The team is being set up for a run with the WWE Tag Team Titles.
- I heard the same about Morrison. And I honestly started to think it was a work once they posted something on wwe.com where Johnny Ace did some promo on Morrison
saying: "John Morrison was not being signed to a new contract because of his win/loss record and that he was being wished well in his future endeavors. I hopes Morrison takes
time to get his mind and body right."
So Morrison may not have been getting buried. *shrugs*

-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mike Aldren reports in the latest edition of Wrestling Globe Newsletter that Clay was removed from the position of Morrison's attacker because of his earlier tweets:

"Brodus Clay didn’t appear on Raw Monday night as he had pretty much shot himself in the foot with leaking his storyline plans on Twitter."

On his official account, Clay posted a message on Sunday night, strongly hinting he was going to be facing and "destroying" soon-to-be-leaving WWE star John Morrison at the next night's Raw in what would presumably be Morrison's final angle with the company.

reading WWE news seeing how anything and everything going on inside the company consists soley around the basis of money is a bit depressing.
i don't think it's ever been THIS bad before.

and i don't care what any of you all say, as much as i like him, jericho is a sellout and his music sucks.

ain this a @%%%%

so i turn my ps3 and it freezes, then it tells me i have a corrupted file and i had to format the ps3, which took 3 hrs

deleted everythin

i reinstall wwe '12 and i tried to go online and it tells me to put in the online axxess code and it tells me its no longer valid

now i have to purchase a code smh

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

reading WWE news seeing how anything and everything going on inside the company consists soley around the basis of money is a bit depressing.
i don't think it's ever been THIS bad before.

You mean them not having any and not drawing?
look at 1994-mid 97. now THATS bad.

Back
Top Bottom