Wrestling Thread Feb 1-7 | 2/4 TNA iMPACT! Pope vs Styles, Nash vs Foley, Angle vs Tomko

nerd.gif

If someone could Point Me in the direction of where I can watch [Michael Cole] Vintage! [/Vintage] WWE matches that would greatly be appreciated.
nerd.gif

It's not that big of a change, same music, no pyro though. And when he hits the ramp the titantron blacks out, and there's a spotlight on him.
Haha, my first time seeing it tonight.

tired.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif
Man i cant BELIEVE how stupid Hurrican Helms is -_______-

Hes been on of my favorite performers since the Sugar Shane Days.

Well see you in TNA

More on Mercury's WWE Return
We recently reported that former WWE star Joey Mercury will be returning to WWE, and Mike Aldren is now reporting that one possible plan for Mercury's return is to have him join CM Punk's straight edge society. Because Mercury was released from WWE back in 2007 due to an addiction to pain killers, the story line would play on his past drug use and how CM Punk "saved" him from his problems.

Another Big Name Pulled From TNA's Roster Page
Several readers have sent in word that TNA has removed Scott Steiner's name from their roster page. It has not been confirmed or announced, however, that Steiner has left the company. More details on this as they become available.

smh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Triple H really took some bumps. That match with Cactus Jack at RR 2000 was
eek.gif

One of my favorite matches ever
pimp.gif
, where are you getting these dvd's of the Raw and SD's?

NEWS ONLY FOR JOHNNYREDSTORM

Frankie Kazarian/Kaz/Suicide Involved In An Affair, Mistress Revealed
Kazarian has been involved in an affair that real-life wifeTraci Brooks recently found out about. The two were married justseveral weeks ago. A sex tape mayexist.

Kazarian's mistress has been revealed. She is California based adult film star 'Lela Star'. That is her 'stage' name.

If anyone is wondering why this is only for JRS, Lela Star is his favorite pron actress. So much so that he's willing to marry the broad
laugh.gif
Coincidence that JRS's name is Frank and Kaz's is too?
nerd.gif

roll.gif
from Jericho's twitter
IAmJericho: Just heard that Americans will eat 8 million pounds of potato chips today. Fat Bastards.

Big Update on Jeff Hardy's Current TNA Status
According to a source within TNA, Jeff Hardy is telling people that he's still "supremely confident" that he will get out of the current legal mess he's in, and if he does, he's headed to TNA.

When Hardy debuted with TNA back on the live, January 4th Impact special, the deal was for one night only despite reports claiming that he had signed some type of extended contract with the company.

However, Hardy's agent is still negotiating with TNA, and Jeff fully expects to be a full-time member of the TNA roster if/when his legal situation clears up.

Plans For Christian & The ECW Championship
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that there may not be any immediate plans for Christian and the future of the ECW Championship. At this point, the early talk is that the title will cease to exist and Christian will be moved to another brand, most likely Smackdown, but that has not been confirmed. As we reported before, WWE NXT debuts on February 23rd.

Back
Top Bottom