Wrestling Thread Feb 1-7 | 2/4 TNA iMPACT! Pope vs Styles, Nash vs Foley, Angle vs Tomko

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Shawn Cena And Bret vs Vince and Batista at wm

I have a feeling.
Agreed.

Bret needs to have as little involvement as possible.  It was clear after Monday's Raw that he cannot be involved in any physical interaction.

Given those Smackdown spoilers and that douche not qualifying for EC this match seems very likely.

^ he was struggling to get out that beater
laugh.gif

Why did they keep blurring out Tara's rack? Obviously blurring out what was written on her top. Wonder what it said.

Originally Posted by chino905

AJ lost to the Pope
eek.gif

GWO fantasy points for me.
pimp.gif

Didn't watch much of TNA but I did the main event with Nash and Foley, during which Hall and X-Pac made appearances. Glad to see TNA utilizing their young talent.
eyes.gif
Scott Hall looks wretched btw.

decent show but hated the end. Btw, tna is doing a 6 dvd, your choice of titles, for $20 deal, which is outragously cheap.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Taz taking shots at WWE saying Connecticut's not that nice.

And wassup with the ramp being even level with the ring??  Is it to help all these old @@@@*! get into the ring easier?

Devon Dudley has gotten fat as hell.

So i'm a little past the Attitude era and i'm into the McMahon Helmsley era. I love it. Tables match at RR2000 with the Dudleys and The Hardyz. The Ladder match at Wrestlemania 2000. Taz wearing the ECW title in philly on Smackdown vs. The Omaga one was
eek.gif
. I never knew! I'm loving this.

I skipped a few years foward to 05 when Raw was on Spike and that product was great too! The only episode of Raw I watched had the debut of Chris Masters (I never knew he was so hyped!) and Christian (Captain Charisma) And Edge VS. Face Randy Orton and HBK. Man Orton has changed
eek.gif
. Can't wait to see him when he just got on.

Todays wrestling products suck in comparison to these times.

So i'm a little past the Attitude era and i'm into the McMahon Helmsley era. I love it. Tables match at RR2000 with the Dudleys and The Hardyz. The Ladder match at Wrestlemania 2000. Taz wearing the ECW title in philly on Smackdown vs. The Omaga one was
eek.gif

I skipped a few years foward to 05 when Raw was on Spike and that product was great too! The only episode of Raw I watched had the debut of Chris Masters (I never knew he was so hyped!) and Christian (Captain Charisma) And Edge VS. Face Randy Orton and HBK. Man Orton has changed
eek.gif

Todays wrestling products suck in comparison to these times.

I will pay you for these tapes when you're done with them.

eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
 Where are you watching this?

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Serious rumblings about Undertaker and/or Shawn Michaels retiring after Wrestlemania.
frown.gif

There are a lot of serious rumblings that Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker are both going to retire, not just take extended months off, after Wrestlemania. Both have been working in a lot of pain for months and appear to be hitting the end of their roads. Michaels basically nees both knees completely restructured and 'Taker is constantly having hip and back problems.

Awesome N & N (as always) but this one actually caught my eye... I mean, I really am not too 'excited' about a rematch between these two because I don't think they can equal their classic from last year, BUT, this little tidbit makes me think that if the match does happen, it could be a "Career" match would would then make it 1000x more interesting... I mean, they way they are shaping thing up is making Shawn look desperate willing to do anything to get a shot at 'Taker... My wild prediction is that, Taker loses to Jericho at EC, we then get Edge/Y2J for the WHC and HBK takes a desperate plea and puts his career on the line.

I have been looking for this everywhere, but was it in here that I read something about HHH not wanting to be a heel for the rest of his career?

I like where TNA is going. Everyone seems to be in or is involved in a storyline.
i agree, except I didn't like how Bischoff treated Eric Young like a nobody, especially if he is the Leader of World Elite and is the TNA Global Champion.

hombrelobo, are you watching that stuff on WWE Classics?
nerd.gif

For $4 a month, that is a
eek.gif
deal.

Couple thoughts after finally watching iMPACT

-I hate the way commericals breaks are structured.
-How is a talent to be taken seriously, a champ at that when you giving him a Omega Hesque burial?
-No X-division match
smh.gif

-Joe's a face again
laugh.gif

-Lacey needs to be keep out the ring in any wrestling capacity

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Taz taking shots at WWE saying Connecticut's not that nice.

And wassup with the ramp being even level with the ring??  Is it to help all these old @@@@*! get into the ring easier?

Devon Dudley has gotten fat as hell.
I loved when tenay said jesse neal was aboard the USS Cole and taz was like "Cole? that's a VINTAGE battle ship"
roll.gif

and Foley saying EB was the worst announcer ever and Taz says "I guess he never heard of Mike Adamle"
laugh.gif

I have DVDs
nerd.gif
but i'll send out some help for you guys since I found some things when I was looking for tapes online
nerd.gif

Few notes about the McMahon Helmsley Era.

Stephanie is looking NICE.
Jericho is a beast on the mic. That's right daddio!
Triple H really took some bumps. That match with Cactus Jack at RR 2000 was
eek.gif

Crash Holly and The Houdini of Hardcore Crash are
laugh.gif
(RIP Crash) I forgot about the whole weighing in at 400 pounds gimmick.
Chyna in the Intercontinental scene is..strange. The don't treat me like a man but don't treat me like a woman theme totally makes it seem like they are trying to imply she's a ****** too IMO.
The headbangers still wrestle?
Totally forgot about a McMahon in each corner deal at WM2000.
The themes in this era are great.
The Rock is..The Rock.
Mr. !@+ was really wrestling with a thong, though?
X-Pac still sucks.
Kane is probably the most athletic big man of all time IMO.
Kat was pretty hot.
Didn't remember Terri managed the Hardyz.
I had to see the fabulous moolahs puppies in a swim suit comp...eww.
The Dudleys and EC and Hardys worked GREAT together.

That's it for now.

Back
Top Bottom