Wrestling Thread Feb 15-21 | 2/21 WWE Elimination Chamber PPV (pg15)

As much as you guys hate Batista, and yes he does suck, I actually enjoy his heel character.  It's fresh, and even as a heel, he's a hell of a lot more likable than face Cena or HHH.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

As much as you guys hate Batista, and yes he does suck, I actually enjoy his heel character.  It's fresh, and even as a heel, he's a hell of a lot more likable than face Cena or HHH.

True.

Batista is some how gonna lose the belt before WM. I still think its gonna bet Cena/Hart vs. McMahon/Batista

lovin the stryker/king combo only if they replace cole with JR
pimp.gif

Bret Hart?!?!
eek.gif

Dude was my favorite wrestler of all time, next to HBK & Taker.
Can anyone summarize the angle they are trying to do with him? Pardon my lack of knowledge, but this is my first viewing in years.

PO

mcintyre new music on point....he def. gonna get a big push this year, and it helps that hes hbks understudy

i dunno why but i think he would be better as a face

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

agreed.

his "no talk" promo on Smackdown a week or two back was HILARIOUS.

Bret came back to get some closure. He called out HBK first night back and they burried the hatchet. Later the same night, he called out McMahon to do the same thing. They shook hands and everything was going well until Vinnie Mac kicke Bret in the gut. Vince came out for a couple weeks in a row bragging about what he did. Taker, HHH, and Cena all pretty much called Vince a coward. Cena told him he needs to let Bret come back. Bret challenges Vince to a match at WM. At first Vince accepts, then he renigs. Bret says his goodbyes to the WWE Universe. While getting into the limo to take off, a lady reverses into the limo while Brets leg is still in the limo door. Brets takes off in ambulance and apprently has a broken leg.

Kane went for the chokeslam. He pushed McIntyre up against the ropes. McIntyre thumbed Kane in the eye and then hit the DDT for the win to retain the title.

Gail was walking backstage. Maryse ran up to her and started talking in French. Maryse then said in English she said they were both sexy and powerful and classy unlike Smackdown Divas. Gail started talking in French and said she knew Maryse was trash talking her. Really?!??!?!! Gail then said she'd beat Maryse tonight and walked off as Maryse looked worried.

Back
Top Bottom