Wrestling Thread Feb 15-21 | 2/21 WWE Elimination Chamber PPV (pg15)

Jesus! they are pimping NXT hard as hell for this to be a PPV. You'd think this was NXT presents: elimination chamber

roll.gif

hmmm i wonder if the juice was incidental or purpose? I'd figure they would of saved it for the ec if purposely. And I have no idea at what point Miz would of cut himself.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Miz teaching Danielson anything
laugh.gif

I think what people are failing to realize is that this, for the most part, shouldn't be a "wrestling" training show but a "wrestler" training show. These guys have been wrestling for years or have been in developmental. They're not going to be learning how to wrestle, but how to be wrestlers/entertainers. Kids don't give a damn about guys that can "go" in the ring. They have to entertain and eventually be marketable. This show is a lot better option than throwing these guys on to Raw or Smackdown taking up time trying to get their character over.

Also lost is that everything happens in wrestling for a reason. Sometimes, lots of times things don't really make sense but that's another story. With Daniel Bryan being the top dog of this NXT class, where is he going to go once he gets to the main roster, a mid-card title feud What better way to get that feud going than to play off the differences/problems between student and teacher especially when one of them holds the US Title.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Jesus! they are pimping NXT hard as hell for this to be a PPV. You'd think this was NXT presents: elimination chamber
They definitely plugged the hell out of Daniel Bryan.  I hope the WWE has big things in store for him.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Miz teaching Danielson anything
laugh.gif

I think what people are failing to realize is that this, for the most part, shouldn't be a "wrestling" training show but a "wrestler" training show. These guys have been wrestling for years or have been in developmental. They're not going to be learning how to wrestle, but how to be wrestlers/entertainers. Kids don't give a damn about guys that can "go" in the ring. They have to entertain and eventually be marketable. This show is a lot better option than throwing these guys on to Raw or Smackdown taking up time trying to get their character over.

Also lost is that everything happens in wrestling for a reason. Sometimes, lots of times things don't really make sense but that's another story. With Daniel Bryan being the top dog of this NXT class, where is he going to go once he gets to the main roster, a mid-card title feud What better way to get that feud going than to play off the differences/problems between student and teacher especially when one of them holds the US Title.

Yeah that's how I feel... assuming that all these guys can become great workers (in and out of the ring), that's eight new feuds that have never been seen before... I'll take that...

Back
Top Bottom