Wrestling Thread Feb 15-21 | 2/21 WWE Elimination Chamber PPV (pg15)

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

I can dig a Jericho vs. Edge main event.

So it looks like the top three matches will be:

Jericho/Edge
Batista/Cena
HBK/Taker

But where does that leave HHH?

Probably CM Punk or Sheamus.

I think we all knew it was going to happen, but I'm really hyped for Jericho vs. Edge at Wrestlemania. Hopefully it will be a lengthy feud over the belt.

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

I can dig a Jericho vs. Edge main event.

So it looks like the top three matches will be:

Jericho/Edge
Batista/Cena
HBK/Taker

But where does that leave HHH?

Im gonna say HHH Vs. Sheamus and CM Punk Vs. Rey Mysterio.

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Shawn Michaels comes out and screws Undertaker allowing Jericho to pick up victory which will in turn re-hype feud between HBK and Taker

roll.gif
 at you quoting yourself like we haven't known this was gonna happen for weeks now.

Originally Posted by ao17

who won the Raw chamber?

Cena, but Vince came out an announced that Cena would defend the title right there and then againt Batista. And Batista won.

It will definitely be interesting to see where HHH fits in.  Unless an outside celebrity is brought in, I don't see any way that HHH's match is bigger than:

Bret vs Vince
Cena vs Batista
Shawn vs Undertaker
Edge vs Jericho

I don't see HHH very happy about playing fifth fiddle at WrestleMania.

Maryse probably has a GORGEOUS vagina.

You can just tell.

EDIT: nevermind, i saw her x-rated pics.

she does have a beautiful 'axe-wound'

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Originally Posted by ao17

who won the Raw chamber?

Cena, but Vince came out an announced that Cena would defend the title right there and then againt Batista. And Batista won.
ooo ok thanks. i saw that batista won it earlier in the thread then i started watching the the hockey game was like, "wait...wth, how?"
laugh.gif

^^I dont see how Bret could wrestle a match at Wrestlemania, especially after his "broken" leg last week. Probably just gonna be in Cena's corner with Vince in Batistas corner.

Overall very solid PPV, I'm still unhappy about the Raw chamber ending but heel Batista is certainly the lesser of evils. Hopefully 4w is right and the divas confusion leads to phasing out the divas title, sure don't need two belts for like eight women. Enjoyed myself otherwise though, Mania's gonna be good but still gonna miss MITB
eyes.gif
Hopefully the time will be filled in with a half an hour Punk promo.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

As much as you guys hate Batista, and yes he does suck, I actually enjoy his heel character.  It's fresh, and even as a heel, he's a hell of a lot more likable than face Cena or HHH.
Yeah I don't like 'Tista at all but he needed that heel turn big time...I disagree with placing the strap on him for the Cena match at WM though.
eyes.gif
The names involved sell itself without the belt.

Did anyone else notice this? Either they didn't show it or I missed it...

Pyro Accident leaves The Undertaker with burns.

Therewas a pyrotechnic accident at tonight's Elimination Chamberpay-per-view at the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri. Theaccident occurred when The Undertaker was coming out as his hat andjacket caught on fire. WWE staffers gave him three bottles of water toput on himself. The Undertaker approached referee Jack Doan and wasvery upset, using expletives to express his frustration.

Damn.
eek.gif
That could have been real ugly.
smh.gif

Heel Botchtista is hilarious. I think everyone in this thread knows how much I hate him, but he consistently makes me laugh now.

I didn't notice Taker getting burned at all, but my stream was lagging at the time. I blame Kane for it.

I noticed Taker made it to the ring a lot quicker than normal. It was almost like he ran to the ring.
laugh.gif

yeah all I noticed was taker charging into the ring no hat no coat. And the announcers playing it like he was very charged up for the match.

I was just thinking what if Triple H somehow got himself involved and ended up a three way match with Undertaker and Shawn Michaels.

Yet I am hoping that Triple H doesn't mind the fact that he is not in any title match and builds a quick good program against Sheamus or something.

Solid show, mania is definitley building up to be much better than last years debacle (minus hbk/taker).  Lmao at Cena getting a "padding" title reign.  It made that HHH win at no mercy a few years back seem like a reign of doom
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom