Wrestling Thread Feb 15-21 | 2/21 WWE Elimination Chamber PPV (pg15)

Originally Posted by Physicx

^stretch to say vs sheamus? wouldnt be that big of a deal though
If Sheamus would have retained, I could see them selling a Sheamus vs HHH match.  But with no belt on the line, I just don't see that match having any juice, although it still seems like the most likely match to happen.

Did anyone else notice this? Either they didn't show it or I missed it...

Pyro Accident leaves The Undertaker with burns.

There was a pyrotechnic accident at tonight's Elimination Chamber pay-per-view at the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri. The accident occurred when The Undertaker was coming out as his hat and jacket caught on fire. WWE staffers gave him three bottles of water to put on himself. The Undertaker approached referee Jack Doan and was very upset, using expletives to express his frustration.

Me and my friends notice that..it look like the fireball explodes while taker was walking to the ring..

i have a feeling triple h gets in that cena/batista match

sheamus probably wrestles a smackdown star

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i have a feeling triple h gets in that cena/batista match

sheamus probably wrestles a smackdown star

please no,   it will remind me to much of those orton, cena, triple h  triple threat matches we saw to many of last year.

i could picture michael cole hyping up a batista, cena, triple h match talkin about it potentially being the best wrestlemania match ever though
laugh.gif

taker/hbk mania match would have to be a casket match or burried alive match to top their match from last year i think

Spoiler [+]
both wrestlers are taking time off after mania

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

taker/hbk mania match would have to be a casket match or burried alive match to top their match from last year i think

Spoiler [+]
both wrestlers are taking time off after mania
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Casket match? The last time these two were in one together, it was one of HBKs last matches before retiring in 98' due to a broken back.

I want to see them in it again because of the history behind it, BUT I want to see a good old fashion buried alive match.
pimp.gif
Vince is probably sitting up right now salivating.

imagine if vince signed up to niketalk n he ws on this thread...lol

hed be like damn, these guys cpme up with better storylines than michael hayes

these were some possible spoilers before ec took place

Both Edge vs. Batista and Shawn Michaels vs. Batista had at various points been planned for tonight's Elimination Chamberpay-per-view but neither bout has yet been confirmed by WWE. --

The word backstage is that John Morrison's recent injury angle on Friday Night SmackDownwill play a key part in shaping tonight's World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber Match.

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

As much as you guys hate Batista, and yes he does suck, I actually enjoy his heel character.  It's fresh, and even as a heel, he's a hell of a lot more likable than face Cena or HHH.
Yeah I don't like 'Tista at all but he needed that heel turn big time...I disagree with placing the strap on him for the Cena match at WM though.
eyes.gif
The names involved sell itself without the belt.

Did anyone else notice this? Either they didn't show it or I missed it...

Pyro Accident leaves The Undertaker with burns.

Therewas a pyrotechnic accident at tonight's Elimination Chamberpay-per-view at the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri. Theaccident occurred when The Undertaker was coming out as his hat andjacket caught on fire. WWE staffers gave him three bottles of water toput on himself. The Undertaker approached referee Jack Doan and wasvery upset, using expletives to express his frustration.

Damn.
eek.gif
That could have been real ugly.
smh.gif

taker catching fire for 2 seconds or so 
eek.gif

^ I was at the show and had a great angle of that "incident" - I looked at my cousin with the
eek.gif
face for the next 2 minutes. I kept thinking it was part of the HBK/Taker feud especially after Undertaker got into the chamber the door he came in through came off its hinges.

But I thought if the burn was indeed real, somebody would have ran to check on him. It looked pretty bad from where I was sitting. Glad he is OK though. I'm gonna write a more descriptive response about the PPV in this week's thread.

Originally Posted by JCH3

^ I was at the show and had a great angle of that "incident" - I looked at my cousin with the
eek.gif
face for the next 2 minutes. I kept thinking it was part of the HBK/Taker feud especially after Undertaker got into the chamber the door he came in through came off its hinges.

But I thought if the burn was indeed real, somebody would have ran to check on him. It looked pretty bad from where I was sitting. Glad he is OK though. I'm gonna write a more descriptive response about the PPV in this week's thread.
i read an article that said when he was walking back up the ramp after the match he was yelling at the pyro techs. and raised all kinds of hell (as he had the right to do) when he got backstage.  dude took serious hit with the fire.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
They really put Taker on fire, damn.
I'm half expecting Paul Bearer to show up and say that it was the work of his other badly burned brother, YOU'RE BROTHER'S ALIVE UNDERTAKER!!! TYRONE'S ALIVE!!!

Originally Posted by rpjgator

eek.gif

i read an article that said when he was walking back up the ramp after the match he was yelling at the pyro techs. and raised all kinds of hell (as he had the right to do) when he got backstage.  dude took serious hit with the fire.
I left after HBK exited the stage to try to beat the traffic rush. Wish I woulda stayed a bit longer to see Undertaker rip those guys a new one.
laugh.gif

I still think HHH is getting involved with Shawn Michaels as Wrestlemania, with or without Taker.

Originally Posted by rpjgator

eek.gif

I left after HBK exited the stage to try to beat the traffic rush. Wish I woulda stayed a bit longer to see Undertaker rip those guys a new one.
laugh.gif
here is the article
http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/14972

[h1]
[h1]Bret Hart Set to Win the WWE Title at WrestleMania?[/h1]By Marc Middleton on February 22, 2010
Partial source: PWTorch.com

- Multiple WWE sources are reporting that Vince McMahon has decided to go a different direction with the Bret Hart storyline and WrestleMania. Believe it or not, the plan as of this weekend was for Bret to win the WWE Title at WrestleMania.

The plan as of Sunday morning was to have either Batista or John Cena walk out of Elimination Chamber with the WWE Title, which obviously Batista won. This should lead to Bret Hart & John Cena vs. Vince McMahon & Batista at WrestleMania with the person who gets the winning pinfall will be new WWE Champion.

The angle has been described as something that would be a “feel-good title win
[/h1]

^

Seriously? WHY? I'd rather Cena (as much as I hate him) get the belt then Bret. As much as we love him, Bret can't even pull the plug out of his toaster oven without falling.
I couldn't imagine him defending it
laugh.gif

I don't see Bret getting the title. But if he did, they'd find a way to vacate the title and have some sort of crazy match for the strap at a ppv.

Either way I guess we should find something out about what type of WWE Title match will take place at Mania because you would think they would want to start the build as soon as possible.

As long as Edge and Jericho or HBK/Taker is the last match of the night, the WWE championship match can turn out any way it wants.

Back
Top Bottom