Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

Sandow better win that battle royal,speaking of what's good wit the fed? How the rumble champion don't have a tune up match before I wash that dead girl

Last edited:
Sandows going to win the Battle Royal.

Then align with Paul Heyman the next night on Raw.

Then struggle in the midcard, lose many title matches.

Then appear to be rising, only to stuggle more.

Then lose matches clean to The Miz in order to put him over before he puts over Foreign heel Sir Benedict Richards (Who is the American-hating son of a revolutionary war veteran)

Then he'll lose on Main Event.

Then he'll form a tag team with Curtis Axel who recently redeveloped his character on NXT.

Then they'll beat the Usos for the tag title.

Then they'll lose the tag titles a month later at WM Fast Forward Button to the Usos.

Miz/Mizdow are obviously going to have a major spot in the Battle Royal where Mizdow tosses him out. And yes, that will most likely lead to a match at whatever PPV is after WM31 when they don't have to worry about a spot for Goldust/Stardust.

Sheamus is going to win the Battle Royal.

Sheamus
indifferent.gif

Sheamus winning the battle royal would mean he'd go on a losing streak...not bad.

Did you guys know that Sheamus has the highest clean singles win percentage in the WWE? Other than Roman and Cena. His big boot is probably the second or third most protected finisher now. I've yet to see someone kick out of the knockout punch, big boot, or neutralizer.

Well i know Christian took like 37 Brogue Kicks between 2011-2012, so his winning percentage is skewed a bit

I'm just saying it has to be such a hassle booking him, and the chance to capitalize on the investment is much less in the network vs PPV era.
Agreed. If the rumored ~$1mil per appearance is true, WWE is pouring money down the sink.

Back
Top Bottom