Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

:smh:
As much I love seeing Brock, if he doesn't re-sign. You've wasted more than money on him.

mean.gif

As much I love seeing Brock, if he doesn't re-sign. You've wasted more than money on him.
As in extending his reign?

To be honest, Vince already knows he wants Ramen to be the face of the company and DGAF what anyone thinks.

Once Brock is gone, UT is done wrestling for good, etc.... who are going to be the big attractions that fans will look forward to?

As in extending his reign?

To be honest, Vince already knows he wants Ramen to be the face of the company and DGAF what anyone thinks.
No,

Brock made history this past year. Beating the Streak & obliterating Cena, those moments could have been given to some of the young talent you're growing.

Example: Bray could have beat the streak and Roman could have washed Cena.

Last edited:
Not giving a title chance to anybody that wears skinny jeans facts! You defeated yourself already b[/quote]

Skinny jeans facts aside, just saying I'm moving up the ranks. Third place in the last survey!

Not giving a title chance to anybody that wears skinny jeans facts! You defeated yourself already b

Skinny jeans facts aside, just saying I'm moving up the ranks. Third place in the last survey![/quote]
I'm pretty sure Seth Rollins wears skinny jeans.. Saw a pic of him wearing it

Skinny jeans facts aside, just saying I'm moving up the ranks. Third place in the last survey!
I'm pretty sure Seth Rollins wears skinny jeans.. Saw a pic of him wearing it[/quote]
Nah fam those are tights. All wrestlers wear those at some moment or another during their career.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom