Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

If you can have Rhino in NXT, then I dont see why not giving Joe a chance. Let him lose some weight and have the gimmick he had with Taz. If not, let him flourish in ROH or NJPW.

Another March 7th event, this time in Philly. http://www.houseofhardcore.net/

Agreed but rhino has connects with edge and christian and he use to be talent as well. Joe the Samoan has nobody..... Except for punk.

The MidWest Connection needs to know who we're defending our titles again next..If not given proper time to prepare then we'll refuse to put the belts on the line..

The MidWest Connection needs to know who we're defending our titles again next..If not given proper time to prepare then we'll refuse to put the belts on the line..

your old bodies need time to prep...? Justice needs to be served...

View media item 1410111
@B Sox D Fly D Fly my 27 year old breatherens... it's time we conquer gold...this US champ needs champions by his side

Last edited:
your old bodies need time to prep...? Justice needs to be served...

View media item 1410111
@B Sox D Fly D Fly my 27 year old breatherens... it's time we conquer gold...this US champ needs champions by his side

Y'all ain't conquering ****, cause y'all ain't ****..

The booker needs to give us a list of suitable opponents and we'll pick who we defend against..That's the right we've earned after years of being thee NTWT Tag Team Champions of the World!!

Yeah it's time for another event. GreenRhino tried to claim he's next in line for The IC title. From the damage I did last PPV, damn near holding the IC belt and becoming #1 contender for the title in the course of one night...I acheived more in a day than most these dudes careers and it has them chillin with umbrellas and yellow coats. If I lose its only to be pushed to the main event, the true transition into greatness. :hat but I wanna keep some prestige with the title. Feeling like Swagsuke right now....

Last edited:
DFly,

I issue an open challenge to all who can claim MY self-imposed NTWT World Television Heavyweight Title.

Y'all ain't conquering ****, cause y'all ain't ****..

The booker needs to give us a list of suitable opponents and we'll pick who we defend against..That's the right we've earned after years of being thee NTWT Tag Team Champions of the World!!

sorry bro...we don't play by your rules or anyones rules! WE decide who you face. BELIEVE THAT...and believe...in the ntSHIELD

View media item 1410123

sorry bro...we don't play by your rules or anyones rules! WE decide who you face. BELIEVE THAT...and believe...in the ntSHIELD

View media item 1410123

Your team, like your gimmick, is already tired and played out..We'll let you know when, and if, we decide to give you guys a shot at the gold..Now go wait by the phone *****..

Me n Celt finna takeover the NTWT tag division and become tag champs soon.

Man, either I smoke too much... Or we don't do this often enough... Either way, I forget all story lines and who my partners are :lol...

Also... I'm strongly considering a DBZ X New Era cap... But $70 is a lot for a hat...

Back
Top Bottom