Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

i got the next 4 days off to officially celebrate my bday... then sunday is fastlane.... so seth..bray...dolph,,,ryback...big slow and kane dont have any matches? this got to be the worse PPV of the year...besides the main event and tag match everything else is irrelevant...

about to fire up the last 4 weeks of NJPW that i got DVR'd... and maybe some NXT....

works been hectic but I should be active for the next few days on here :hat

are they holding off RKO incase taker cant go and we see RKO/bray at mania...not even mad if that happens

My dude CelticsPride done took over 22's account. Look at all those dots :lol

Yo... Like, real question... Does the way I type... Like this :lol.... Make it harder to read?... Easier?...

Last edited:
Their peanut butter burger and lime margaritas are the **** bro. Love that place. I go all the time.

Man I don't go enough. It's easily the best bar in harlem/ wash heights with real cocktails. There's another joint on 110th around Columbia U but I don't remember the name

tumblr_njzwshehYI1saykaxo1_400.gif

tumblr_njzwshehYI1saykaxo2_r1_400.gif
Cena should be ashamed of his "STF" hold after seeing this.

the bff's should reform on the main roster and add lynch. These girls will do nothing on prime time getting called up one by one.

Those WWE.com videos that end up as a public hand job for Triple H are always entertaining. I wonder if he sits in his office over at Titan Headquarters just pressing replay.

Had to catch up on the last few pages...

While I would really like to see a motivated Joseph The Samoan in NXT/WWE, there's no way Vince is going to get down with having the body types of Joe, Owens and Dempsey all on the main roster...

Going to have to fire up NXT. Sounds good. I'm a fan of Rhinoceros.

Last edited:
There aren't enough Z Packs backstage for all the damage that match would cause

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom