Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

I guarantee that Vince is SCRAMBLING right now to get Stewart on WWE TV somehow.

Last edited:
list of current/future main roster guys.. who do you guys seeing being world champ ..

Cody Rhodes

Seth Rollins

Wade Barrett

Kevin Owens

John Cena (anymore)

Finn Baylor

Bray Wyatt

Rusev

yes or no will due. but explanations will due as well. being world champion doesn't necessarily mean the face of the company. I mean the miz was champion at one point.

If vince is more ripped than you in 2015 then you're not getting a push
View media item 1410495

ron-simmons-damn-o.gif

list of current/future main roster guys.. who do you guys seeing being world champ ..

Cody Rhodes

Seth Rollins

Wade Barrett

Kevin Owens

John Cena (anymore)

Finn Baylor

Bray Wyatt

Rusev

yes or no will due. but explanations will due as well. being world champion doesn't necessarily mean the face of the company. I mean the miz was champion at one point.

From this list

Cena has about 3 more title runs in him
Rollins
Rhodes at some point
Wyatt

The rest of them guys :lol:
Vince is gonna laugh at Owens
Balor is a IC champ at most
Rusev gonna get beat by shena then forgotten
Barrett will get injured again

Now if vince dies within the next few years, then things will be diffrent.

On my way to the real Portland on the west coast not the fake one in New England :smh:

Last edited:

Cody Rhodes

Seth Rollins

Wade Barrett

Kevin Owens

John Cena (anymore)

Finn Baylor

Bray Wyatt

Rusev

From this list

Cena has about 3 more title runs in him
Rollins
Rhodes at some point
Wyatt

The rest of them guys :lol:
Vince is gonna laugh at Owens
Balor is a IC champ at most
Rusev gonna get beat by shena then forgotten
Barrett will get injured again

Now if vince dies within the next few years, then things will be diffrent.

On my way to the real Portland on the west coast not the fake one in New England :smh:

Enjoy fake Portland....

Cody Rhodes

Seth Rollins

Wade Barrett

Kevin Owens

John Cena (anymore)

Finn Baylor

Bray Wyatt

Rusev

Cody-Will never be world champ..He'll be the 1st guy to hold the IC 10x's..

Seth-Will have multiple title runs (maybe 4) but they'll never last longer than 5 months..

Wade Barrett-Will have title shots, and might win 1x but it'll be a transitional reign that lasts less than a month..

Owens-Will be a champ at least 2 times with decent-to-lengthy title runs..

Cena-He'll get 2 so he can be the "all-time" world champ with 17 reigns..(Vince will be waiting in gorilla with pants down and boner ready for the second Cena comes through the curtain)

Balor-He's the only one I have no clue about..He could be a bust or a 8x world champ..

Wyatt-Will get a couple runs with the gold..The first couple will be quick runs to transition to someone already at the top, but the next one or two will be at least 6 month runs..

Rusev-Will get tons of shots, but never given the title..

Rock was several leagues above an in prime Miz 4 years ago t othe point it was painfully obvious. There's more of a chance of me facing Rock at WM31 lol.  

I think his character work is great right now. He comes across as a natural heel: unlike Ziggler when he was a heel you can tell he isn't looking for cheers and crowd pops. 

Back
Top Bottom