Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

And just to think yall used to jerk off to that man faced woman

BHBQttw.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

I get so annoyed when she had those fireworks fun in her entrance
haha same man I hated everything about her for real. when she first came around it was a breath of fresh air. but she's like the big show is now. after awhile it gets old.

and wwe has been sued a ton of times. no one took them yet though haha. I mean it is crazy they are independent contractors. that's why Ventura was fired or quit in the 80s because he was pickin up steam on a wrestling Union and Vince said hell no. but they know what they sign up for when people sign contracts. it's just like sports athletes. if you sign a contract that screws you over. you are either stupid as **** or you need to fire your agent point blank.

I liked Ziggler as a heel when it was him, AJ, and Big E :\

Quoting because that avy :smokin Taraji makes my pants move

Wrote the ages of the dudes here cause I feel like that can play a major part in the pace of the pushing and development of them

list of current/future main roster guys.. who do you guys seeing being world champ ..

Cody Rhodes (29) - Has plenty of time to be developed as a serious threat to win, though i don't see more than 1 World title win for him. Would need a lengthy distance from his Stardust gimmick with something more serious. Dr. Doom Cody would be perfect for this.

Seth Rollins (28) - Has everything to win multiple titles, whether heel or face. Since HHH is behind him so much, I think he could have a couple fairly lengthy runs as a heel where top faces are chasing him, and Rollins weasels his way into victories.

Wade Barrett (34) - If he ever does when a World title, they have to get on the ball for him right now. He has every attribute to to win the title multiple times, but I'll say he has 1 insignificant reign, and 1 shocking victory to win, like Sheamus, except in a non-embarrassing fashion. This will probably be a full year from now, since BNBhas been beaten by Hunico and R-truth in the last month.

Kevin Owens (30) - Every thing about him screams star and champion, and i think with minimal Vince involvement, that's exactly what will happen.

John Cena (anymore) (37) - This ******* guy has at LEAST 2 more title reigns, just to pass Flair's reign. ****

Finn Baylor (33) - Something makes me think he won't win one, but with Bryan given the ball (somewhat to win), he probably could. If he does win, he may even get more shine in winning, instead of him winning and the WWE doing everything they possibly can to low-ball him.

Bray Wyatt (27) - With his rebuild, Bray is my favorite to be a high level heel at the top of the card having solid title reigns. I hope this is the case, as I don't want him to be Umaga, who just puts on very good matches but never wins the top prize.

Rusev (29) - I'm a fan of his wrestling and a fan of Lana, but not a fan of his promos. Unfortunately, Rusev is who i think will end up being Umaga, especially if he keeps up this caricature-like gimmick. He'll be easily built up for whoever the top faces are to defeat him.

Last edited:
Speaking of pushes the Bullet Society is ready to follow through with level two of our operation.

Me and AF1 deserve a tag title match. B Sox can go one on one with anyone. And GunnaScott belongs on TV.

Bullet Society keep getting held down smh

On a more serious note:

http://www.thon.org/

Mine and @4wrestling's alma mater. I'm sure dudes like @John2st  and @furiousstylezzare familiar with it as well. 

Great cause. 100% student run, trying to find a cure for pediatric cancer. Penn State owns a children's hospital in hershey, pa that takes in cancer patients for FREE. 

I got a lot of homies involved. Would appreciate a min or two for yall to take a look at the live stream to see how dope it is.

Back to your regularly scheduled wrestling programming

You deserve a title match against BigEgo. You'd toss him around the ring like Patera did to Lawler.
:rofl: y'all dudes without titles are funny. Cooking up batches of jealousy and bitterness in sizes not suitable for human consumption. JRS needs to shut his mouth and stay in his own lane. This isn't the first time you've tried to pull a Cena and get some relevance off of a feud you weren't even apart of...I'll address you later Rhino after I put this swisher in the air. >:

View media item 1412366

The entire WCW SuperBrawl IV card in it’s entirety:

Harlem Heat (Kole and Kane) vs Thunder and Lightning
Jim Steele vs The Equalizer
Diamond Dallas Page vs Terry Taylor
Jimmy Garvin (with Michael Hayes) vs Johnny B. Badd
WCW World Television Champion Lord Steven Regal (with Sir William) vs Arn Anderson
WCW World Tag Team Champions The Nasty Boys (Brian Knobs and Jerry Sags) vs Cactus Jack and Maxx Payne
Sting, Brian Pillman and Dustin Rhodes vs Steve Austin, Rick Rude and Paul Orndorff (with Col. Robert Parker) in a Thundercage match
WCW World Heavyweight Champion Ric Flair vs Vader (with Harley Race) (with The Boss as special guest referee)

View media item 1412395View media item 1412396View media item 1412397

i called the booker a turd which is true

somehow that initiated a feud or something?

i will say this though, whenever one of you troglodytes boast of a college education...it does surprise me a bit
just sayin'

i called the booker a turd which is true

somehow that initiated a feud or something?

i will say this though, whenever one of you troglodytes boast of a college education...it does surprise me a bit
just sayin'
You've claimed you're next in line to win MY IC title. That alone is grounds for the fade.

Bullet Society keep getting held down smh

On a more serious note:

http://www.thon.org/

Mine and @4wrestling
's alma mater. I'm sure dudes like @John2st
 and @furiousstylezz
are familiar with it as well. 

Great cause. 100% student run, trying to find a cure for pediatric cancer. Penn State owns a children's hospital in hershey, pa that takes in cancer patients for FREE. 

I got a lot of homies involved. Would appreciate a min or two for yall to take a look at the live stream to see how dope it is.

Back to your regularly scheduled wrestling programming

my brothers gf currently attends psu and her older sister who just graduated are HUGE thon people. her sister raised somewhere in the range of like 40k or some **** like that. I always donate for thon. such a great cause. cancer sucks. but anything that involves young innocent kids who don't deserve anything but a happy and healthy childhood I will donate too.

View media item 1412366

The entire WCW SuperBrawl IV card in it’s entirety:

Harlem Heat (Kole and Kane) vs Thunder and Lightning
Jim Steele vs The Equalizer
Diamond Dallas Page vs Terry Taylor
Jimmy Garvin (with Michael Hayes) vs Johnny B. Badd
WCW World Television Champion Lord Steven Regal (with Sir William) vs Arn Anderson
WCW World Tag Team Champions The Nasty Boys (Brian Knobs and Jerry Sags) vs Cactus Jack and Maxx Payne
Sting, Brian Pillman and Dustin Rhodes vs Steve Austin, Rick Rude and Paul Orndorff (with Col. Robert Parker) in a Thundercage match
WCW World Heavyweight Champion Ric Flair vs Vader (with Harley Race) (with The Boss as special guest referee)

View media item 1412395View media item 1412396View media item 1412397

the Bella's should never be anything but heels. they play the role so good. and speaking of the Bella's. how did they become friends again? I know brie was her personal slave or whatever but how did their feud end and transition into what they are now? did I miss something? or did they just do a wwe and drop it out of the blue

Back
Top Bottom