Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

i woke up early today only to strike out on the 4s and yeezys.... i wish i had layla to comfort me :frown:

MetsFan did an AMA on Reddit a few days ago and said Miz was the hardest worker backstage.

He always came off as a genuinely grateful dude. He plays his heel role very well, never faced a major injury, botches sometimes, but is an overall decent worker.
Nice :smokin

Been rewatching SCSA videos from the golden era and can't help but think how well SCSA built this character.

Is it true that he pitched the character to Vince and Vince OK'd it because he didn't know how to combat WCW?

I just think it's crazy/great how everything worked out so well (e.g. SCSA, rise of Rock, Haitch gaining traction, strong Attitude Era roster from top to bottom).

i woke up early today only to strike out on the 4s and yeezys.... i wish i had layla to comfort me :frown:

How you strike out on a GR like the Oreos tho??? :smh: you're doing it wrong I bet they sitting at my usually places in ny. Yeezys were the easiest come up I ever had, sold before I even picked them up last weekend.

miz da best in da world b

MetsFan did an AMA on Reddit a few days ago and said Miz was the hardest worker backstage.

He always came off as a genuinely grateful dude. He plays his heel role very well, never faced a major injury, botches sometimes, but is an overall decent worker.

This... I like the Miz.. I don't particularly enjoy him... But he's put his work in and paid his dues..

Snowed in. Catching up on everything today.

Lucha

AXS New Japan

NXT

For those that missed New Japan this week. The FIRST matchup between Nakamura and IBushi from 2013 G1. Which was probably my favorite match of the last 20 years.

New.Japan.Pro.Wrestling.2015.Feb.20.WEBRip.H.264 - Video Dailymotion

Top 5 wrestling moment of my life right now:  Watching 2013 G-1 Climax match between Nakamura and Ibushi.  My 8 and 4 year old nieces sit down and watch it with me.  They are crazy into it.

My 8 year old niece is loving Kota Ibushi.  She went nuts for the standing corkscrew moonsault.

The 4 year old just keeps saying "Go Kota! Go Kota!" because it rhymes.

8 year old: "Kota could've won, but that Nakamura guy is really tough."

4 year old during the post fight interviews: "Ewwwww Nakamura"
Wow........I made my last post without even reading this. I see you Uncle Bader

Was pretty pissed off about missing the Kanyeezys. 

But this Nakamura v Ibushi match cheering me up B. 

i almost forgot slow lane is tomorrow night. can't wait to see bryan job
eyes.gif
Walking Dead>>>>>>>>>>>>>fast lame

Back
Top Bottom