Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

list of current/future main roster guys.. who do you guys seeing being world champ ..

Cody Rhodes

Seth Rollins

Wade Barrett

Kevin Owens

John Cena (anymore)

Finn Baylor

Bray Wyatt

Rusev

yes or no will due. but explanations will due as well. being world champion doesn't necessarily mean the face of the company. I mean the miz was champion at one point.

Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
Dean Ambrose

:evil:

thAI7BN.gif

What's happening on this show.. :evil:

Come to think of it... WWE should honor ****** wrestling and the history in the HOF... It played an important part in the success of Wrestling during the 30's-60's... While wrestling was becoming less carny, ****** wrestling still retained the "Sideshow" aspect of carnivals... Thing is though, the midgets were bad *****... They were real wrestlers who were equally respected by the majority of wrestlers... It wasn't until VKM made ****** wrestling a thing of comedy and degrading the performers themselves...

the Bella's should never be anything but heels. they play the role so good. and speaking of the Bella's. how did they become friends again? I know brie was her personal slave or whatever but how did their feud end and transition into what they are now? did I miss something? or did they just do a wwe and drop it out of the blue
Ding! Ding! Ding!

We have a winner.

Back
Top Bottom